Autopsy Roast & Toast, best vs Adelaide and changes for Dees on Anzac Day eve

Best vs Crows

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope RCD gets a game, he`s coming off a good game in the 2`s and he will learn close up how two awesome midfielders in Petracca and Oliver go about it.
Stack has to come in too.

OH FFS, now you're comparing us with George Floyd. Mate time to turn the internet off and get outside for a bit.

How the F have you came up with George Floyd in all that - wtf?? Are you on crack mate?

Seriously, how the hell have you even drawn even the slightest comparison to George Flloyd being killed out of a post that spoke purely about the AFL (shock horror ) bullying clubs that have embarrassed their brand??

INJURY REPORT

richmond.jpg

Tom BrownH&S protocols1-2 weeks
Josh CaddyHamstring4-6 weeks
Noah CumberlandKneeTest
Dylan GrimesHamstring1-2 weeks
Dustin MartinPersonalTBC
Hugo RalpsmithRibs1-2 weeks
Updated: April 19, 2022

We bust our guts, take the risks to tackle, never get paid the free kick, become exhausted and then get a free against. It must be mentally draining.
like those officials throw those yellow flags in the NFL when a team has scored and deny the touchdown on account of some dubious minor infraction such as an offensive players finger being to high on the oppos mask...it happens
that sides offence is then forced to have to make the play all over again and in the process wearing them down physically and mentally
its well known in NFL that the officials determining match outcomes is way outta hand using the wearing down,make them go thru the play again tactic
particurlary when the drive may of taken up to 6 or 7 minutes of a 15min qtr

its cheating by stealth

Last edited:
How the F have you came up with George Floyd in all that - wtf?? Are you on crack mate?

Seriously, how the hell have you even drawn even the slightest comparison to George Flloyd being killed out of a post that spoke purely about the AFL (shock horror ) bullying clubs that have embarrassed their brand??
Here is your initial post before you edited it, where you say we have **** all chance of climbing off the deck with a knee on our neck.

1650362061023.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is your initial post before you edited it, where you say we have **** all chance of climbing off the deck with a knee on our neck.

View attachment 1378313

You're not Cyril Rioli's wife are you? Seriously mate, your drawing a bloody long bow by thinking i am referencing BLM's by saying the AFL is dropping a knee into our neck. You do realise that the move existed well and truely before George Flloyd died from it - before the Police used it to excess, it was actually a move they taught to submit someone.

Use some common sense mate - if i was referencing Flloyd or BLM's( which is near impossible in the context of what we are talking about) - I would have made that very clear. You have assumed something - I was making a comment on the AFL's treatment of Richmond, not some wider political statement.

I like the Soldo idea. Move Balta to defence.

It's a really difficult decision, wouldn't like to be sitting on the selection committee this week.

The sides which have pushed them this year have beaten them in the ruck - Essendon went close largely because Phillips of all people absolutely took Gawn to the cleaners in the 4Q. Gawn has been very ordinary in the ruck itself this year compared to past years, it's his running and stamina, intercept marking and ability to impact up forward which have been damaging. Jackson has also been beaten by every 2nd ruck he's come up against in the pure ruck sense, but has been very damaging around the ground in several games winning contested ball.

Those things lean heavily to playing Soldo.

On the other hand, playing Soldo potentially gives Jackson a significant athletic advantage away from the ruck; Soldo doesn't have the pace to go with him if the game is open and free flowing. If that's the case, Balta is a far better match-up. If it's a tight, contested game with a lot of static ball movement and kicks down the line, Soldo will get the job done countering Jackson in the air well enough.

Whichever way we go, we'll need a game plan to match and have to execute it well to be a chance of knocking them off, because either of their rucks are capable of being the difference.

I think we need Soldo in this week to try and curb Gawn's centre square dominance that he will have if it's only Nank against him. Balta stays forward and Jack to be the third tall or maybe the defensive decoy forward keeping Lever from going third up all the time. Ross will make way for McIntosh and most likely Parker for Lambert. I'd also bring in Mansell for Ralphsmith.

That would give us a side that looks like this:

B: Vlastuin Tarrant Broad
HB: Rioli Broad Mansell
C: Pickett Cotchin McIntosh
HF: Bolton Balta Lambert
F: Riewoldt Lynch Castagna
Foll: Soldo Dow Prestia
I/C: Nankervis Edwards Short Baker

IN: Soldo, Mansell, Lambert, McIntosh
OUT: Parker, Ross, Ralphsmith, Graham

It was out of Graham, Castagna, Edwards and Short to be the last out and while none of them are likely outs, the most likely of them is probably Graham. He still hasn't really offered much so far this season.
reckon jack should play on lever and keep a photo of towna in his sock and every chance show lever the photo of the 2017 grand final
and jack should sing him every killers song ,, poor old jake the fists of fury lever will go insane

INJURY REPORT

richmond.jpg

Tom BrownH&S protocols1-2 weeks
Josh CaddyHamstring4-6 weeks
Noah CumberlandKneeTest
Dylan GrimesHamstring1-2 weeks
Dustin MartinPersonalTBC
Hugo RalpsmithRibs1-2 weeks
Updated: April 19, 2022
wonder if caddy will do a grigga give us a pick in the msd

The club and Josh really should work out a deal where they both happy

Yep as i said in an earlier post - pay him out and delist him now so we can take a flyer in the mid-season and maybe get another Marlion.

If he is out for 4-6 - he isnt even going to be fit till about round 13, there is stuff all chance of him playing for us again. It's all over - move on now so we can take another shot at pot luck

Out: Parker, Ralphsmith, Aarts, Miller

In: Soldo, Gibcus, Rioli Jr/Lambert, Kmac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back