Autopsy Roast & Toast R5 vs West Coast & Changes for The Bye

Best 5 vs Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yze needs to deliver a spray like this...

Professional football coaches should be in better control of themselves than that, that guy just seems like an incoherent bloke who needs anger management.

I'd played both Rioli and nickV in the midfield
one for speed and one for strength, what we have in at the moment are turtles and weaklings.
Dow and Baker were getting rag-dolled, Jack Graham is a too slow and fumbly

I'd played both Rioli and nickV in the midfield
one for speed and one for strength, what we have in at the moment are turtles and weaklings.
Dow and Baker were getting rag-dolled, Jack Graham is a too slow and fumbly
And watch the floodgates open up in defence.
Vlastuin in defence is about the only thing holding us together at the moment.
He’s never been a midfielder and has been found wanting there.
Appreciate him for what he is, the best half back in the business.

Hugo should never get another game again had an opportunity to cement a spot and blew it again how many times are we going to put up with his weak efforts
I was actually laughing watching him running around pretending to get involved
He is a massive cat , should have been delisted
Last year, never seen a player do so much
Running with having zero impact on the contest

I almost misunderstood the BOLDED as a contradiction there mate. Lucky you got your spelling right. lol
Lol maybe sack the medical department first and then we can all focus on patience.

In all seriousness, my uncle (who saw our glory years in the 60s and 70s)said to me in 2015 that of course I'd see a flag, I didn't believe him for a second and just assumed a flag would never come. 5 years later, I had 3 in the bank and my young kids got to watch them too.

But now the media seem to discount the flag and put a larger weight on continued finals success without actually winning it. It's a real trend I see now.

We're copping it, the hawks are copping it too but we're the 2 most successful clubs of the modern era. But you wouldn't hear corn or any of the talking s**t heads admitting that.

Anyway, I'd much rather this pain after the incredible ride we had, than "just making it" and bowing out in a semi final every second year.

Lol maybe sack the medical department first and then we can all focus on patience.

In all seriousness, my uncle (who saw our glory years in the 60s and 70s)said to me in 2015 that of course I'd see a flag, I didn't believe him for a second and just assumed a flag would never come. 5 years later, I had 3 in the bank and my young kids got to watch them too.

But now the media seem to discount the flag and put a larger weight on continued finals success without actually winning it. It's a real trend I see now.

We're copping it, the hawks are copping it too but we're the 2 most successful clubs of the modern era. But you wouldn't hear corn or any of the talking s**t heads admitting that.

Anyway, I'd much rather this pain after the incredible ride we had, than "just making it" and bowing out in a semi final every second year.
Yes I agree that was an amazing run three in four years and I thought I would never see a flag after 1980. Great days and that’s why I want us to bottom out and collect jets like we got and have a proper tilt again.

Give him his due.
He’s not there to impact the contest, he’s there to ‘guard space’.
It’s just that guarding space looks so ordinary when you’re getting beaten!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Professional football coaches should be in better control of themselves than that, that guy just seems like an incoherent bloke who needs anger management.
To be fair, if his team had just played like us during the second and third quarters on Sunday...

He was better than McIntosh, so why not give Hugo a run over Macca?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Really think the club needs to publicly address this. Sounds terrible.

Bulldogs copped plenty re: Libba. We need to be accountable as well.
Maybe it’s no one’s fault but I reckon Juddy would be entitled to ask club if he could go elsewhere next year. If it were me I would have lost the conference in our medical staff for what happened even without other injuries.

every team has injuries, we got beaten by the bottom team by a fair margin, if we had a chunk of young talent we wouldn't be sitting close to the bottom of the ladder.
Other clubs’ injuries this year don’t compare to ours. We’ve already used 36 players this year, which is the exact amount we used for the entire year last year and 5 more than the next highest (Gold Coast). And Gold Coast have a lot of unforced omissions due to trying new players.

In fact, only West Coast in 2022 have used more players in the first 5 Rounds since the beginning of 2020. We could be second to them for a longer period, but I haven’t been able to find round-by-round data on this before 2020.

What’s worse is that the injuries are to structurally important parts to the ground like KPFs and midfield. We have an excuse for playing so badly. We’ve reached the straw that breaks the camels back with Taranto + Ross out.

We’ll play finals
No Way Kg GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Back