Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Marlion Pickett

Votes: 90 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any mention of their 35-15 free kick count on the weekend ? Put them 5 goals up in 15 mins
none and im scared umps will do it to us fri night

none and im scared umps will do it to us fri night
A few swallowed whistles ,like that huge gulp against Lynch R1.

Tiger players stop waiting for free,Pies race it up the other end for a goal.

I would love to see Jack Graham given the job of playing on and making Nick Daicos accountable

ND will not be defending and with Graham he is the ideal player to play him close and also do damage on him going the other way

The positive is we don’t really have any list cloggers to come in and take games off younger players. Pretty much all the players coming back in are either senior players or young players. We pretty much know if our guns aren’t playing, our younger brigade are getting experience. Nearly perfect list balance.

The positive is we don’t really have any list cloggers to come in and take games off younger players. Pretty much all the players coming back in are either senior players or young players. We pretty much know if our guns aren’t playing, our younger brigade are getting experience. Nearly perfect list balance.

half_full.gif

I reckon if you did a poll on the main board and threw in Richmond, 2017 to 2020 as an option, Richmond would come last
Honestly thought about making a poll on main board but decided I was too “humble”.
Besides they’re all coming onto our board so they’ll se it, including a lot cats fans coming on here trying to catch a glimpse of us feeling the way we made them feel in 17, 19 and 20

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are we seeing the defensive matchups?

Vlastuin - Mihocek
Grimes - JDG when forward/Elliot
Young - Cox
Balta - McStay
Baker - McCreery
Rioli - Hill

Last edited:
Hardwick said superstar Dustin Martin was substituted out of the game in the last quarter to manage his workload heading into a six-day break before the clash with Collingwood.

There will also be question marks about gun recruit Jacob Hopper, who picked up an ankle injury in the fourth quarter, but was able to finish the game.

“We’ll get scans and work our way through that one,” Hardwick said.

“We’re confident he’ll play next week, but we’ll wait and see.”

02AdRi23JE1121.jpg
Rested Dusty while 1 point up in the last. We really like disrespecting the crows it’s savage 😂

Bit tricky with potential injuries. Hopefully Hopper and Dusty get up for this. Hopper in particular could be extremely important on a wet night giving us first use of the football.

I'm also a bit torn on who comes in given that those that would have been closest in my mind in Clarke, Ralphsmith, Sonsie (looked obviously like he was lacking match fitness) and Cumberland were all pretty average to below average in the VFL last week.

Ross would be first in line and I actually wouldn't mind seeing Biggy given an opportunity to replace Broad and potentially have Grimes or Vlastuin play more of an intercepting role. Also wouldn't mind giving Banks his first taste of it to replace Short as his game certainly warrants it ahead of the usual suspects.

Cmon Dimma make this game a faaarken s**tshow,a tackling fest,10 goals to 9,sumthing along those lines,have every medja campaigner
whinge and moan on saturday bout the congestion and lack of dare in the game,win or lose.
Dont show ya hand,rest Hopper and Dusty,give these faaarken rotten campaigners sumthin to ponder once the games over,win or lose.
Sucker punch these faaarkens this time round and save the killer blow for later on down the track,Cmon dimma

How old are Pendles , Sideass , Cox , Elliot , Howe , Mihocek , Mitchell ?
none have speed and all are best 22
They are as there game hasn't dropped where our players you can see it. I was watching Cotch and seemed to me like he was running around like a headless chook. Some players are freaks eg Peddles very rare breed. They also play the same position they have always played we tend to find other spots for them.

How are we seeing the defensive matchups?

Vlastuin - Mihocek
Grimes - JDG when forward/Elliot
Young - Cox
Balta - McStay
Baker - McCreery
Rioli - Hill
Gonna have to pressure the kick into the 50 because ideally we’d have a bit more height there.
Also, McCreery while a medium size is a powerful unit.

They are as there game hasn't dropped where our players you can see it. I was watching Cotch and seemed to me like he was running around like a headless chook. Some players are freaks eg Peddles very rare breed. They also play the same position they have always played we tend to find other spots for them.

Na disagree they’re allowed time and space because the first 2 weeks there has been zero pressure. Cotch plays a different role where he is running around manically hitting contests and bodies. When he gets the footy he is still very classy. Sometimes tries to hard to bring others into the game. Pies are in form but they’ve had 2 games with zero pressure. Let’s up the pressure on them and see if they respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back