Game Day Round 1 - GWS Giants v Geelong Cats @ Giants Stadium, 21 March 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Just :poo:

No surprise they're suspending the competition, after Caroline Wilson's hint this morning.

What was confusing was Morrison saying after the talk of state border closures, that while he agreed with it in principle, some other arrangements might be made for the AFl/NRL etc.

Sounds like a serious lack of co-ordination somewhere.

No surprise they're suspending the competition, after Caroline Wilson's hint this morning.

What was confusing was Morrison saying after the talk of state border closures, that while he agreed with it in principle, some other arrangements might be made for the AFl/NRL etc.

Sounds like a serious lack of co-ordination somewhere.

He didn’t want to be the one who cancelled sport.

Hurts his bogan for the man image he has been building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listened to Davis talk about Perryman last Sunday. Said he thought that Perryman had the best offseason and he was one of the cleanest players he’s ever played with. Fair praise. Stacks up. He’s a lock in our 22 now. Super young player.

Listened to Davis talk about Perryman last Sunday. Said he thought that Perryman had the best offseason and he was one of the cleanest players he’s ever played with. Fair praise. Stacks up. He’s a lock in our 22 now. Super young player.
He was an early-ish first round draft pick, guess the pedigree has always been there.
Daniels is super clean as well.
Most of our stars are praised for that as well.
Being super clean is very important, and we are great in that respect.

He was an early-ish first round draft pick, guess the pedigree has always been there.
Daniels is super clean as well.
Most of our stars are praised for that as well.
Being super clean is very important, and we are great in that respect.
Daniels continued development has been fantastic. I have to say, our recruiting team has done a fantastic job. Barely got a pick wrong. Langdon, Daniels, Hill have all been great.
Trading up to get Taranto was inspired. At the other end, I really like the look of Idun from what I’ve seen.
I hope we can retain our recruitment team.

I have to say, our recruiting team has done a fantastic job. Barely got a pick wrong. Langdon, Daniels, Hill have all been great.
Trading up to get Taranto was inspired. At the other end, I really like the look of Idun from what I’ve seen.
I hope we can retain our recruitment team.
Agree 100%. Caruso, Quayle and the team have been outstanding in their picks. Be terrible if good people like this are lost to the club.

Agree 100%. Caruso, Quayle and the team have been outstanding in their picks. Be terrible if good people like this are lost to the club.
Taylor at late 20's a ripper as well.
Caldwell, Hately and Ash all look great. Biggest issue is fitting them all in.
Since these 2 have been at the helm, we've been terrific on draft night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back