AFLW Round 10 vs Norf at Arden St

Remove this Banner Ad

So does everyone still hate Kate Sheahan for the list build?
Lol was only laughing about the nonsense pile on earlier ,,,ffs look at the talent we’ve bought into the club it’s unrivaled and our retention has been bang on. Only a fool could try and counter the position we find ourselves in by throwing out there Frederick and Molan , a damned fool that is

Wow this is fantastic from where they started off entering AFL women’s to making finals and getting the double chance! Pats on the back to all involved coaches, administration, recruiters, and of course the players who are playing with so much determination and grit.

View attachment 1546145

Trying to buy a ticket to this but can't get that steaming pile of excrement called Ticketek to take my money.

Might just try to buy a ticket at the gate.

This is my 4th Brisbane v Richmond final in Qld in the past 3 years😀

Lol was only laughing about the nonsense pile on earlier ,,,ffs look at the talent we’ve bought into the club it’s unrivaled and our retention has been bang on. Only a fool could try and counter the position we find ourselves in by throwing out there Frederick and Molan , a damned fool that is
Sebrina Frederich. At first I was like 'what a great get' then I saw how lazy she was. Nek Minut Collingwood pick her up 😆

What's so special about Brennan? every time i see her she does f all. Pops up for a goal here and there. For such a big hype she doesn't do enough for me and we were playing better when she was out injured. This comment is just not for this season previous ones as well.
Team badly needs a couple forwards who can kick goals we are relying too much from our mids. But from where we were this is an amazing turnaround i get excited waiting for the next game.

What's so special about Brennan? every time i see her she does f all. Pops up for a goal here and there. For such a big hype she doesn't do enough for me and we were playing better when she was out injured. This comment is just not for this season previous ones as well.
Team badly needs a couple forwards who can kick goals we are relying too much from our mids. But from where we were this is an amazing turnaround i get excited waiting for the next game.
I don’t agree we were better without her. I think we’ve got one of the most organised forward structures because of her and that’s helped bring on Stella Reid.
I don’t think we have seen her best consistently and what’s she’s capable of because of injuries within small seasons and also because we were a bit rubbish at winning the ball and delivering it well. But IMO she is one of the best female Aussie Rules players in the country still with that classic CHF style of leading, playing in the air and with a beautiful kick. And what young players could model their game on.
I’m not the only one who thinks so.
8D769377-01D0-4AA0-9131-944300768027.jpeg 2DCCE89C-C82E-4D74-9565-15F73EB8C521.jpeg 76EE4DCE-D2D9-4811-8564-A8532490F21E.jpeg
Photo’s from Teenwolf…he’s in it up to his ears

She’s playing with a stress fracture foot this season, why she’s missed games ,,last season AA

I don’t agree we were better without her. I think we’ve got one of the most organised forward structures because of her and that’s helped bring on Stella Reid.
I don’t think we have seen her best consistently and what’s she’s capable of because of injuries within small seasons and also because we were a bit rubbish at winning the ball and delivering it well. But IMO she is one of the best female Aussie Rules players in the country still with that classic CHF style of leading, playing in the air and with a beautiful kick. And what young players could model their game on.
I’m not the only one who thinks so.
View attachment 1546918View attachment 1546919View attachment 1546920
Photo’s from Teenwolf…he’s in it up to his ears
S6 was her best season , s7 stress fractures . End of story

S6 was her best season , s7 stress fractures . End of story
Yep
She’s a Rolls Royce and proud, hope she can play finals without that foot giving her the sh.ts

KB is good enough not to be a hero and do everything herself. Team player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back