Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Riley Collier-Dawkins

Votes: 36 13.4%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 26 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There are quite the few who were undroppable a few weeks ago who are now droppable

Need to get Aarts & Castagna out of our forwardline & replaced with better talent like Stack, Riolis

Hugo will be dropped, not required, done * all

Kmac & Baker been pretty poor the last couple of weeks

We already know Chol will lose his spot at some stage due to being lazy

Defence is horribly coached & the worst part of our game & needs to be sorted ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There are quite the few who were undroppable a few weeks ago who are now droppable

Need to get Aarts & Castagna out of our forwardline & replaced with better talent like Stack, Riolis

Hugo will be dropped, not required, done fu** all

Defence is horribly coached & the worst part of our game & needs to be sorted ASAP

Aarts? Ummmm...

Hugo did nothing... only kicked two, but yeh.

They play the game so differently don't they and offer different options.

Left field thought... Would you drop McIntosh for Pickett and roll with Caddy and Marlion on the wings? In other words which wing set up gives the best options?

Undoubtedly McIntosh has the engine to go four qtrs, he is a good athlete and has that extra bit of height but can be fumbly and not be the best user of the ball at times.
iMac currently top 5 in b and no way

Yeah, it’s nuts. As of any genuine supporter is gonna question a 3 time premiership player. They must of really enjoyed the years of 1983 to 2016 with all those much better players and superstars that won all those flags etc.

ty esler board>>>

Thought caddy was in for a shocker after being out pointed in two marking contests which is an area he usually excels But thought he worked his way nicely into the contest
Stays for mine this week at least👍
Bombers are a quick side and he will get cut chasing on the wing cos he is so slow

only real position for him is forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kmac & Baker been pretty poor
the last couple of weeks

lawdy lawdy lawdy

Some people on here think everyone o our list should perform week in week out like Dusty on Grand Final day. Players have roles to play for the team. Like you say 3 premierships says he's doing something right.
Theres an old saying Your only as good as your last game. Well Castagna's last 8 or 9 have been shizen, hes definately doing nothing right at the moment.

Epic rant, but there is a tiny amount of truth to it..........especially about our defense.

Theres an old saying Your only as good as your last game. Well Castagna's last 8 or 9 have been shizen, hes definately doing nothing right at the moment.
Goerge is chasing at speed, it's manic speed, but when he has a chance to get the ball he doesn't come down a couple of notches to think and compose himself.

I swear some of these posts/posters exist to generate traffic on the site.
I just listened to Cornes talk of a mature discussion for Richmond to get rid of JR to keep CJ.
Then I check back in here and FFS it’s the same type of click bait crap from the same posters. One of whom has been horribly wrong for 4 years and still won’t concede.
This footy club and the off field footy dept has led the entire competition a merry dance such that now they are all trying to copy us.
Come on here and these clowns would have you think we’re idiots.
I mean really, guys, have a look at the freakin scoreboard!

Disagree unfortunately, contributes to the slow build up play that we are now using, and let’s be honest, opposition teams especially Essendon will absolutely exploit his positioning on the wing. It’s our weakest link.

oh dear, 20 posts in 7 years and you pluck out this doozy 🤡

I swear some of these posts/posters exist to generate traffic on the site.
I just listened to Cornes talk of a mature discussion for Richmond to get rid of JR to keep CJ.
Then I check back in here and FFS it’s the same type of click bait crap from the same posters. One of whom has been horribly wrong for 4 years and still won’t concede.
This footy club and the off field footy dept has led the entire competition a merry dance such that now they are all trying to copy us.
Come on here and these clowns would have you think we’re idiots.
I mean really, guys, have a look at the freakin scoreboard!

Also had 4 different accounts whilst spewing the same rubbish , The club has won 3 flags and created a friggin dynasty yet still not good enough and he knows better. Same sh!t different year under another different profile.

Must have some real good pic's

Ah Josh Caddy always does just enough to fool supporters.

Two time premiership player. Came back last week and was excellent. Ahhhhh Mopsey, does enough to slightly change the name, but still posts the same thinking he is fooling the supporters.

Back