Preview Round 13, 2023: Sydney v St.Kilda - SCG, Thursday 8th June, 7:10PM AEST *PRIDE GAME*

Who Wins?

• Swans

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 23 41.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw someone mention Seb Ross hit his games trigger for a contract next year. Could it be that he was allowed to play through poor form so he could hit that trigger as early as possible? now he's free to be a depth player and we can bring in windhager/etc to take his spot in the 22

That seems a bit elaborate.
They ( the Club ) can always sign a one year contract for his next season if they want to , its him that would have wanted to hit the trigger.

I can see us pursuing him (Liam Henry) particularly if Gresham leaves. Having just listened to the Unpluggered podcast, all of the compares believe Gresham will be at another club next year.

As George mentioned I suggest you all have a listen to the Brian Waldron interview it is very insightful. Its amazing just how much the club struggled financially even is the most recent future and that it will never be an even playing field. He remains a big Saints fan and finished with how highly he rates Ross Lyon and how he believes if anyone can take us to the holy grail it is RTB.
What's Gresham worth as a free agent - 2nd round pick
Billings - 2nd round pick
Hunter Clark - what is he worth
and having all our draft picks we should be able to fill a few gap's in the list - it must be remembered we still have a young kid that hasn't even played a game yet and is touted to be a pretty good player
SNAPSHOT: “An athletically gifted mid-forward who has improved as the season’s gone on, Hotton’s impact on games became increasingly impressive with more midfield minutes each week.”

Improving more and more with each game, Olli Hotton took some time to start delivering consistently on his promise as a prospect, but hardly looked back once he got up and running. Hotton started the season for Sandringham in a predominantly forward role, leaning on his speed and one-touch skills at ground level to outdo opponents and create scoring opportunities.

After strong school footy form with Haileybury College, Hotton’s breakout game came as Vic Metro took on South Australia in the Under 18 National Championships, collecting 24 disposals and booting three goals with an extended run in the midfield. Having taken his chance at representative level, he continued to perform to a high standard in the NAB League en route to premiership success.

Sounds like it might possibly be a wet evening in Sydney. Who will this suit?
Not me. I'll be at the fence under no cover. Will do my bit and give it to the Swans fans though xx

Honestly dunno who it favours, probably them as we play under a roof most weeks, but we have good smalls who it may suit.

Would be unbelievable to get up

Not me. I'll be at the fence under no cover. Will do my bit and give it to the Swans fans though xx

Honestly dunno who it favours, probably them as we play under a roof most weeks, but we have good smalls who it may suit.

Don't worry you'll have company.

If our forwards and mids play the kind of defensive game they did against the Hawks, then we will hand the game to Sydney. Our defence can only do so much.

Ol Vaseline on the eyebrows jobby for the big fella

Worried their midfield/hf’s will be far too quick for us.
Chadley, Errol, Florent, Hayward, Heeney etc
Shithouse oval that is the SCG won’t suit Hilly Dard or Nas on the outside.

Let’s see if the seniors are interested in putting a stop to their disgraceful form and efforts.

Hold up a sign saying im on the raspberry waters so we know its you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So excited for Hotton. Was my second fave player after the Poo. If he had finnished year, he could’ve launched into the top 10 imo. Has seriously elite attributes. Speed, marking and strength. Windy/Shey mix. Exactly what we havnt had for a long time.
Straight into the seniors you reckon? 😝

Straight into the seniors you reckon? 😝

He must be good if he skips the VFL and goes straight into our AFL side, even Judd played a WAFL game before he made it into the West Coast side.

Please no Sharman
Interesting. I think Caminiti deserves another chance but he was a dead set liability against the Hawks. I thought he could put on reasonable pressure, but he was so painfully slow on turnover and you could see him just losing his confidence as the game went on.

I think this is our most exciting side for the year so far. First time we’ll see King, Phillipou, Windhager and Owens play together. Should be exciting regardless of the result… that being said despite all the pageantry for buddy, swans are missing some key mids which makes this game very winnable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back