Game Day Round 14 Hawthorn v Gold Coast @UTAS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A soul destroying win would be awesome. More likely to be a frustrating 30 point arm wrestle however.

Hoping for the second tier in Shiels, Impey, Howe and Burton etc to continue their form from last week.

Hoping for a percentage booster today, but I'll be happy with a win of any sort. Best wishes to Poppy and McEvoy whether they play the game or are busy attending something far more important.

I just wanna see some fast attacking ball movement and a succesful forward set-up we use to pile on 4-5 goals in 10mins. Now where lucky to do that in a half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In recent years 2 Suns have given Wizz severe indigestion:
1. Gary Ablett
2. A A Ron Hall
Neither are playing today thankfully.
Wizz likes the cut of Alex Sexton's jib. He was a Melburnian before moving to the GC with his family as a teenager. Time for him to come home and wear the brown and gold, for a cheap trade as per Impey.

We need to put them away early.

Dare I say, but we need a percentage boosting win today.
Just remember where we’re playing. Tassie rarely offers a percentage booster game. That said GWS has beaten us recently so not assuming this is a push over at all. Hawks by 25.

I would be very surprised and disappointed if we take the Suns lightly after the debacle that was the Brisbane game. Weather in Launceston is meant to be pretty decent today as well. Hoping for a very solid win and no injuries this afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back