Preview Round 15, 2022: Sydney v St.Kilda - SCG, Saturday 25th June, 7:25PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Swans

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 25 42.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
Another myth created on social media. Stewart was nearly their best and may have got coaches votes. Took 9 marks and had 27 possessions
How do you know Stewart wouldn’t have had 19 marks and
Another myth created on social media. Stewart was nearly their best and may have got coaches votes. Took 9 marks and had 27 possessions
45 possessions without Sharman?

It was a question? Lol. The website had him second best for Geelong. Yes the same website you used to say no one had billings in the best few for the saints. I know let’s use it when it suits us. Lol. Keep trying. How are your usual suspects going. It’s a little embarrassing you can’t work a discussion on your own.
What are you on about ? You have lost the plot

I put up an article about Sharman's game v Geelong thats all

Billings in the best when did i mention this

Said i would drop him this week wasn't in the best for me

And website you speak of didn't have him in either

BEST
St Kilda:
Gresham, Hill, Sinclair, Membrey, Battle
Essendon: Merrett, Redman, Shiel, Wright, Stringer

Stop embarrassing yourself

W

How do you know Stewart wouldn’t have had 19 marks and

45 possessions without Sharman?
That’s obviously true but how do you know he may have the same as he did against the bottom side last week. 16 possessions and 6 marks. We can all guess. I do know 3 weeks later sharman was dropped. No one can argue that. We do this all the time as supporters. Worry about the 22nd best player. We win tomorrow if our best players are best.

Man I'm in ******* tears here
Cosmo Kramer Yes GIF

What are you on about ? You have lost the plot

I put up an article about Sharman's game v Geelong thats all

Billings in the best when did i mention this

Said i would drop him this week wasn't in the best for me

And website you speak of didn't have him in either

BEST
St Kilda:
Gresham, Hill, Sinclair, Membrey, Battle
Essendon: Merrett, Redman, Shiel, Wright, Stringer

Stop embarrassing yourself
That’s what I said. The same website had Stewart second best for Geelong. That was my point. Embarrassed. I’m not even a real person and I doubt your name is mowman. I’m embarrassed if real friends hear me talking dribble not made up names on social media. You don’t go on a site called saints uncensored with real names if you are worried about embarrassment. That is one thing I will never be on here.

That’s what I said. The same website had Stewart second best for Geelong. That was my point. Embarrassed. I’m not even a real person and I doubt your name is mowman. I’m embarrassed if real friends hear me talking dribble not made up names on social media. You don’t go on a site called saints uncensored with real names if you are worried about embarrassment. That is one thing I will never be on here.
Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on. Somehow this mythical stopping job he did on Stewart was invented but in reality he had no impact in that game or the others he played. No issue with his selection but he really needs more output than what he has shown so far.

More concerned about the immediate return of young Windhager. He could not get anywhere near it for weeks and reckon he needed 2 or 3 more games in the VFL to really get his confidence back. Perhaps had Hill and McKenzie been available he could have been give a but more time to develop in the 2s.
Lol, oops. Seems your revisionism has been blown out of the water

Don’t need to. I’m a fan of Sharman but reckon the so called “job” he did on Stewart is overstated. To be clear I’m glad to see him back but his 3 games so far have been underwhelming. Just want to see a bit more as I reckon he is capable of much better.

Joey showed some good footage of this on First Crack after the Brisbane game. Looked like King had a one-on-one so we kicked it in from about 60-65m. But the kicks were too long and high that it was giving enough time for another Brisbane defender to leave their match-up while the ball is in the air to help the defender on King.
Makes sense.
Gresh and Ross used to (still do at times) send sky balls into the fifty - you just knew they would be contested and usually come straight out.
We need to get it in there more quickly and direct - that’s what Hill and Sincs have done at times and hopefully what Billings and NSW can provide.

Ratts took over as caretaker and they moved Bruce on. If he’d wanted him he’d be on the list. If head coaches have no say who does? GT was only at the club for 5 years, it was considered his list. Lyon was responsible for his list. The idea that coaches just make do with what they’re given is just being a moron for the sake of it.

Where is gringo to tell everyone people are picking on others. I really need ages.

You are already getting owned by them. It would be like urinating on a bashed drunk lying in a gutter alone.

The most boring resort in Bali is better than a Friday night in cold Melbourne watching the Druggies v the Eagles

We had a brilliant place in Seminyak. I’m in the hills and bored. I want the beach again. My wife made me walk all day then get massages together. I’m going to have to find a bogan bar to watch the footy tomorrow night.

Pissed on Bintang in a boring resort.
You made a big deal about not wanting to be in Kuta.
You could have been in a nightclub trying to make girls expose themself.
Or sit all day in the pool at waterbom, drinking booze and looking for the best bikini body.

The game is basically.... do you want to be in the finals at the end of the season?

We should beat Sydney but are we actually good enough to do it? Not sure.

Look at the ladder, it's practically a final. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back