Preview Round 15: Essendon vs Melbourne, Melbourne Cricket Ground, Saturday 26/06/2021 @ 7:25 PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
while watching Melbourne alot this year ive noticed what built their run of victories was elite team play, they were running for each other, using each other, doing all the 1%ers. But it started to wane the last few weeks, i just saw a few cracks in the method, even simple things like McDonald snapping and shooting for goal instead of handballing to a free Fritsch running past, Kozi dribbling for no score when he had a free handball target - just a little hollywood crept in.

You'd guess they would have addressed this during the bye and reset, if not, its our only hope. That and trying to stifle olivers throwballs in tight

Essendon of 2020 would have been blown out by 120+ points in this game. I'll be happy if we stay within 30, show some good signs and are competitive.

Would love to see Stringer and Oliver go head to head in CB's.

Hind v Pickett would also be awesome to watch.

Wright had a quiet game this week - was probably still not right (haha get the pun?!?) but should be better for the run. I'm picking the big man to snag 3 this game.

Need a big game from Tippa too, 2 goals against the squawks was serviceable but need him back in top form.

It’s hard to see us kicking a wining score against their defence, I reckon the Dee’s leave you in the game for long enough though so if we are close enough late we may get our chance but it’s hard to see us winning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's what the interchange is for.
We have limited rotations. You're going to waste them bringing the ruck on and off constantly when we don't need to?

Wright has potential to improve. Phillips is solid but doesn't. If he could bulk up a little he could make a very good forward in a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back