Game Day Round 18: COLLINGWOOD v CARLTON, July 18, 3:20pm at the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trey was literally one of the worst performers I thought i'd seen at this level.

His move behind the ball though appears to be far more complimentary of his skillset - first half was good.

Maybe you were just being a harsh marker in the first place. Kicked 5 goals in his first 4 games in 2020, without the benefit of VFL to hone his craft. Whilst it might have been a slightly inauspicous debut its miles from the worst ever.. especially give the circumstances. Definitely is much improved now and half back for the time being looks like his best position.

I'm thinking.. the 2nd half of the 2nd qrt.. it just looked like we were striving and pushing and reaching towards finding more of that new covid normal.. so that we can lock it in.. we need to revert back to more of that 50 shades of sexy we saw in the 1st qrt and 1/2.

Maybe you were just being a harsh marker in the first place. Kicked 5 goals in his first 4 games in 2020, without the benefit of VFL to hone his craft. Whilst it might have been a slightly inauspicous debut its miles from the worst ever.. especially give the circumstances. Definitely is much improved now and half back for the time being looks like his best position.
Maybe - but he looked awful, comfortable with that viewpoint.

I'm pleased to see going behind the ball appears to be more his go. Was a strong first half from him.

Still think we’re down about two players in the midfield.And no,I don’t think Cal Brown is a long term solution

Pendlebury’s kicking had been woeful today,so different to last week when he was brilliant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back