Autopsy Round 2 vs Fremantle @ Metricon: March 31st 2019 Sunday 4:40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

should be able to get tickets at the gate, although the first few games at home usually draw a decent crowd, before the s**t performances produce a drop off in attendance throughout the season. freo games generally don't draw a huge crowd, so should have access to most ticketed areas.

4.40pm game at this time of year means the sun would be setting towards the end of the second quarter i think, so if you're seated on the eastern wing you might get a bit of sun in the eyes. generally most of the ground has good sight lines, pretty close to the action. being a member i'm not entirely sure where the other ticketed areas are but there's usually plenty of second tier seats. as close to the middle of the wing in the first few rows of the second tier would be a good choice if you can get one.

if you're staying along the beach (e.g. broadbeach), there's shuttle buses that run from broadbeach south tram stop from 1:40pm (http://www.metriconstadium.com.au/events/round-2-gold-coast-suns-vs-fremantle/). emerald lakes golf club is the only local "pub" if you're after a drink before or after the game.
It's actually 3.40 QLD time...Will be a heap of Sun in your eyes on the eastern wing!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ed Langdon on the wing will be a great match-up for Will Powell - could be a very similar player but better aerial capabilities.

Ballard - McCarthy
Collins - Lobb
Hombsch - Hogan

Ed Langdon on the wing will be a great match-up for Will Powell - could be a very similar player but better aerial capabilities.

Ballard - McCarthy
Collins - Lobb
Hombsch - Hogan

Lobb just too tall for Collins
Tab another 1.99 m also too tall for Hombsch .

Well that is all we have got, so they are going to have to pull something out.
I would put Sam Day 1.97m back in , free agent former no 2 pick in the backline , can ruck a bit too, can swing forward if GC want to revert back to Hombsch ,Collins and Ballard type of backline. Fyfe , Mundy ,Walters ,Bhill when on form very hard to stop .

Last edited:
should be able to get tickets at the gate, although the first few games at home usually draw a decent crowd, before the s**t performances produce a drop off in attendance throughout the season. freo games generally don't draw a huge crowd, so should have access to most ticketed areas.

4.40pm game at this time of year means the sun would be setting towards the end of the second quarter i think, so if you're seated on the eastern wing you might get a bit of sun in the eyes. generally most of the ground has good sight lines, pretty close to the action. being a member i'm not entirely sure where the other ticketed areas are but there's usually plenty of second tier seats. as close to the middle of the wing in the first few rows of the second tier would be a good choice if you can get one.

if you're staying along the beach (e.g. broadbeach), there's shuttle buses that run from broadbeach south tram stop from 1:40pm (http://www.metriconstadium.com.au/events/round-2-gold-coast-suns-vs-fremantle/). emerald lakes golf club is the only local "pub" if you're after a drink before or after the game.
Thanks for that. So the western wing is better 2nd tier? I'll see if I can get there.

I will be driving in. Can I park near/at the ground?
There will be plenty of tix at the gate....no question.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Cheers.

Thanks for that. So the western wing is better 2nd tier? I'll see if I can get there.

Cheers.
western wing is the corporate areas, so might be a bit pricey, if you can even get in at all. i think there are some bays reserved in the southern wing 2nd tier for general admission, i'd be looking in there as well if you can.

drive to nerang train station and get the free shuttle bus from the station to the ground. very limited parking around the ground (if it is you'll have to pay), and not really worth the time and effort getting in and out i'd imagine.

western wing is the corporate areas, so might be a bit pricey, if you can even get in at all. i think there are some bays reserved in the southern wing 2nd tier for general admission, i'd be looking in there as well if you can.

drive to nerang train station and get the free shuttle bus from the station to the ground. very limited parking around the ground (if it is you'll have to pay), and not really worth the time and effort getting in and out i'd imagine.
Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The wildcard is the weather
A couple of the models have some major rain Saturday
I feel like against thier tall boys and with our game style, A wet track plays into our hands really well.

Could be wrong though, often am.

Cheers.

If I was you I’d get one of these $45 tickets

(Copied from Facebook post)

Have you got your tickets to the Gold Coast Suns first home game of 2019 (next Sunday, 31/03/2019)? As President of the GCJCC, I wanted to invite all of you dedicated fans to join us to support our city's team. I know most of us are Suns Members anyway, but if you're not, why not come and watch the game in one of the corporate spaces. Normally these tickets are $95, but the GCJCC has a deal for $45. Why go general admission, when you can enjoy the beautiful Rooftop space for only $10 more?? Everyone (all ages) is welcome! I hope to see you all there!

Tickets available via:
https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/gcj...p-style-everyones-invited-tickets-56155259894

If I was you I’d get one of these $45 tickets

(Copied from Facebook post)

Have you got your tickets to the Gold Coast Suns first home game of 2019 (next Sunday, 31/03/2019)? As President of the GCJCC, I wanted to invite all of you dedicated fans to join us to support our city's team. I know most of us are Suns Members anyway, but if you're not, why not come and watch the game in one of the corporate spaces. Normally these tickets are $95, but the GCJCC has a deal for $45. Why go general admission, when you can enjoy the beautiful Rooftop space for only $10 more?? Everyone (all ages) is welcome! I hope to see you all there!

Tickets available via:
https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/gcj...p-style-everyones-invited-tickets-56155259894
Thanks for that.

Is it going to be poor form rocking up in purple though?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back