Toast Round 20 = Collingwood 88-82 Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the replay again. If that was fair umpiring, I'm a pumpkin.

I hate to break the news, but…

Fun Halloween GIF by Ivo Adventures

Yeah bitching that we don't own colours when we have no issue with saints using those two colours is clutching at straws
We don’t “own” any Colours. We own a guernsey design in the AFL competition that comprises of black and white vertical stripes.
We do not own that design in the SANFL competition, nor the WAFL, nor the EPL, NFL, the State School Dancing Competition, or even the local bowling competition.
If PP want to wear a guernsey design with black and white vertical stripes, feel free to enter any of those competitions.
Oh, you do wear a black and white vertical stripe guernsey in one of those competitions… The SANFL you say? Then there is no problem…

A good round of boos for the AFL bigwigs on grand final day would go down well.

We don’t “own” any Colours. We own a guernsey design in the AFL competition that comprises of black and white vertical stripes.
We do not own that design in the SANFL competition, nor the WAFL, nor the EPL, NFL, the State School Dancing Competition, or even the local bowling competition.
If PP want to wear a guernsey design with black and white vertical stripes, feel free to enter any of those competitions.
Oh, you do wear a black and white vertical stripe guernsey in one of those competitions… The SANFL you say? Then there is no problem…
Impeccable logic

“Surely we’re past these trivial arguments'

Yes we are David, So lets just concentrate on being Teal and stop expecting the agreement to change.

What a peanut, get it through your thick skull dumbarse
Well said, he’s lost the plot and is deflecting.

“Collingwood have always said ‘we own black and white in the AFL/VFL, they’re our colours’ – as if you can own two colours – but on the weekend the Collingwood VFL side played the Southport Sharks in the VFL, who are black and white, so why can’t we play in our traditional prison bar guernsey in Showdowns in Adelaide?”

Interestingly, he was introduced as the host Channel 7’s Sunrise program.
Maybe they’re trying to tell him something.

Here’s the Southport jumper he’s referring to btw 😂😂
6999C73A-04CD-4937-A729-1F82D42E4474.jpeg

WHE is a talented footballer that hasn't been well served by our team structure for most of his time at the pies. I believe we now are more suited, or rather he now more suits our needs as an outside runner. In that role of an all day runner and potential high mark forward he will have a chance to flourish.
He and Steele have a really good combination going and, when they're both involved, good things usually happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well said, he’s lost the plot and is deflecting.

“Collingwood have always said ‘we own black and white in the AFL/VFL, they’re our colours’ – as if you can own two colours – but on the weekend the Collingwood VFL side played the Southport Sharks in the VFL, who are black and white, so why can’t we play in our traditional prison bar guernsey in Showdowns in Adelaide?”

Interestingly, he was introduced as the host Channel 7’s Sunrise program.
Maybe they’re trying to tell him something.

Here’s the Southport jumper he’s referring to btw 😂😂
View attachment 1463553
Yep, looks identical to the "Prison Bars" jumper....:rolleyes:
Koch is such a DH, his own supporters loathe him...

Collingwood v Port Adelaide​

7 Jordan De Goey (COLL)
7 Connor Rozee (PORT)
7 Josh Daicos (COLL)
6 Brayden Maynard (COLL)
3 Zak Butters (PORT)

Interesting. Same 5 players split differently, but...

Quick maths but I'm fairly sure that means Maynard was given a 5 and a 1?

Because Butters had to be a 1+2 and the other 1 has to belong to Maynard because none of the other three can't be 1+6...

I suspect Fly might've given it to him given his shoulder stinger and the fact he has come out and emptied the tank? Ran 14.9km, I assume his highest ever, third highest on the ground behind regularly-high distance runners Sidebottom (15.2km) and Crisp (15.0km).

I often wonder how much injury, adversity etc. goes into a coaches rating of his own players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back