Game Day Round 22, 2022: Richmond v Hawthorn, MCG 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish DGB would focus more on beating his opponent
People will come for me, but I don't care, beyond me how anyone can say with a straight face DGB is tracking well.

It's a worry we used pick 6. Brain fades so much.

I'll give you guys the tip, we're not not losing today because of Denver, who has shown plenty at times.

He's not been playing at his best, but who in our back half is winning today?

Sam Mitchell losing his nerve in the coach's box.

O'Meara and Mitchell put in the middle and they are getting smashed more than the younger players.

Sicily down back now - as if that was the problem.

Very disappointing game but obviously the end of season party has already started for us. I think Sam should drop a few for the last round to point out you're expected to play hard right to the end of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People will come for me, but I don't care, beyond me how anyone can say with a straight face DGB is tracking well.

It's a worry we used pick 6. Brain fades so much.

19 game player isn't matching it against 200 gamer...it's a worry. 😂

They just showed a shot of the backline after Lynch’s last, they look gassed. The floodgates have opened.

Welp....I would say we were always going to lose this game, with Richmond fighting for finals contention and an injured list for us. But it is disappointing to see us get thrashed like that cat against the wall in that village in Monty Python's Holy grail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back