Preview Round 23 v Essendon Saturday August 20 7.35pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

We're going to look silly if a key player gets an injury in a dead rubber.

Thought Lynch, Prestia and Nank would sit this one out.

Oh well, we wait and see.
100% they will nothing surer

shouldve been rapt in cotton wool

We're going to look silly if a key player gets an injury in a dead rubber.

Thought Lynch, Prestia and Nank would sit this one out.

Oh well, we wait and see.

Its not a dead rubber, if we lose, we are virtually guaranteed an interstate Elim final. Win and we have about a 75% chance of an MCG elim final.

If there was no bye the following week I'd understand resting players, but 2 weeks off going into finals isn't ideal prep.

God there's some b/s posted on these threads. We are going in as one of the form teams of the competition. Why would we risky momentum by resting players when there's a bye anyway straight afterwards? As per "losing it at selection" (or "loosing" if you're Groupie), what's wrong with replacing Graham with Ross? It's pretty much like for like. But apparently this is a disaster because in Ross's last game he only had 19 disposals, 3 clearances and a goal kicked from outside 50. I'm a bigger fan of Stacky than most of the people posting on here (to be fair, of course, I'm Indigenous myself and am a fan of all the brothers). I've also, until recently, not been that keen on Ross. But to say that Stack should be picked ahead of him based, presumably, on his great performance during last week's VFL bye is just silly. That being said, I'd prefer on balance for Stack to be the sub rather than George, especially given how important this match is. Season on the line and all that.

charlie curnow coleman wtf , worst coleman of all time

how many goals from soft frees

78A492A8-CA3F-4F3E-830B-02794CA5B375.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8 - Brett Rosebury 10 - Robert O'Gorman 28 - Cameron Dore

AFL saved the best for last.
So I’m not one for betting, but you reckon it’s safe to chuck a sneaky $10 on Essendrugs with those umpires? Lol

So I’m not one for betting, but you reckon it’s safe to chuck a sneaky $10 on Essendrugs with those umpires? Lol
o gorman is retiring

gonna play his grand final against us in his last game

God there's some b/s posted on these threads. We are going in as one of the form teams of the competition. Why would we risky momentum by resting players when there's a bye anyway straight afterwards? As per "losing it at selection" (or "loosing" if you're Groupie), what's wrong with replacing Graham with Ross? It's pretty much like for like. But apparently this is a disaster because in Ross's last game he only had 19 disposals, 3 clearances and a goal kicked from outside 50. I'm a bigger fan of Stacky than most of the people posting on here (to be fair, of course, I'm Indigenous myself and am a fan of all the brothers). I've also, until recently, not been that keen on Ross. But to say that Stack should be picked ahead of him based, presumably, on his great performance during last week's VFL bye is just silly. That being said, I'd prefer on balance for Stack to be the sub rather than George, especially given how important this match is. Season on the line and all that.
I think most of these are running gags man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back