Preview Round 23 v Essendon Saturday August 20 7.35pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane vs richmond boys and girls
they were 40 points up against us at the G

at the gabba with richmond hating umps who dont want us to win another flag they'll beat us I reckon

at the gabba with richmond hating umps who dont want us to win another flag they'll beat us I reckon
Just like Essendon will I suppose.

If it's Brisbane we have to play we'll hammer them.

The GOAT will be back. Tiges by 7 goals running away with it.
and then off to the scg the following week

its just too hard this year

ourselves, poor performances at the selection table and umps destroyed our chances when realistically we could have won the flag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ourselves, poor performances at the selection table and umps destroyed our chances when realistically we could have won the flag
We've made it harder for ourselves, no question, but it's not impossible. Not for this team.

Anyway the second week of the finals it could just as easily be the godeees instead of the Sydney swine.

GAME DAY MOFOS

FajtTawakAEtLwA

IMHO game will play out with Essendon players going out angrily in the first quarter. Very hard at the man and ball. May even get out to a small to moderate lead early eg around 3 goals.

Then the game settles. Our structure settles (starting from the back half).

The 9 to 10 Dons players who don't play for Rutten as well as those playing for themselves for a contract or trade value will go down 2 or 3 gears.

Our system and talent punishes their system. Dons heads drop.

It snowballs.

We win by at least 9 to 10 goals. If it's dry or the footy is manageable, it could be alot more .

Or.................

Breaking News: Clarkson to Tigers as assistant coach
The Damien to Clarko, Clarko to Damien bat phone has been a bit of a thing in finals past.
Here's hoping that is collective mind continues.

I'm asking for 1 job campaigner.... Keep that fat lady in the dungeon for a little while longer.:moustache:

We can go all Leigh Mathews on some ass- if it bleeds, we can kill it.

If anyone has two spare tickets to tonight's match please pm me.
I haven't been able to go to any matches with my son this season and we only have home memberships. Hoping to go tonight.
Cheers

they were 40 points up against us at the G

not on last night's performance they won't. played like s**t and we would be feeling very confident going back to the Gabba. bring it on...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back