Preview Round 23 v Essendon Saturday August 20 7.35pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

In the last month or so we are tapering up in our form, results. I'm happy with this winning 22/23 to keep playing. Let Cumbo, Gibcus, MRJ, Sonz Miller to settle in to the team. Miller has only been rucking what 2, 3 weeks? Don't want Soldo IN. Ross for Graham is fine.
We fell into the 8 and are an Outside chance of getting beyond Week 2 of the finals.

Last edited:
Ideally,

Stack would come in for Edwards,who would then be sub

Edwards said it himself it was obvious his performances have been shithouse

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He didn't say that. But yes he's struggled this year. has been good recently though. Shedda as sub isn't a bad idea I agree

match committee should be made to listen to nickleback as punishment

Isn't that a reward?
220px-Animals_Nickelback_song.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon the Bumblers might be very dispirited this week. Coach out, still in, not coming, club weak, CEO gone, no plan, Dodo staying, Coach out maybe today, maybe Saturday, some players want Giansircusa to coach, and they are Essington.

Hope so. I'd like see us demolish them and the cut lunch go to town and win that elusive Coleman. Although I reckon 100 points is more likely.

Reckon the Bumblers might be very dispirited this week. Coach out, still in, not coming, club weak, CEO gone, no plan, Dodo staying, Coach out maybe today, maybe Saturday, some players want Giansircusa to coach, and they are Essington.

Hope so. I'd like see us demolish them and the cut lunch go to town and win that elusive Coleman. Although I reckon 100 points is more likely.
The will wheel out Hird at the presidents function as the saviour

Really hope we give this mob a belting and send them off into the off season in complete disarray, really throw some petrol onto the fire.

Be nice if Truck walked out with Dimma to the after match press conference and announced he was returning to Richmond as an assistant next year.
No chance he'll say anything until his $600k payout is in the bank.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back