Game Day Round 3 vs. Brisbane, Gabba, 7:30pm Thurs 28/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is never going to become an AFL regular. Very vanilla sort of player. As for Schulz .....!:mad:
He is playing the way I thought he would play at this level last year when posters were talking him up. I thought things must have changed over the summer. Vanilla seems the right description. He has half a game to change that perception.

We’d lose him from our forward structure and based on what we’ve heard about young Reef he’ll be gassed in 10 minutes trying to keep up with Neale and Dunkley.

Doesn’t seem a wise call to me. I’d pull the trigger on Crisp for Mitchell shortly, personally.
Not if Degoey was in the square.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our forwards and backs are OK, but midline struggling. No key forward to support down the line is hurting. For those of you blasting mcrae, he is playing the defensive mid rather than offensive which explains his low numbers. Neale and mcluggage killing us.
Nick daicos is our only option that can read the ball better than them so he needs to go back into the middle.
Well, he's not doing that job very well considering the term Neal and McCluggage just had!

Someone swapped the Gatorade for sleeping tonic.

We’ve been dominated.
Had a good 1st Qtr but Pathetic 2nd Qtr

Game should be over reallu IF lions kick Straight

Our entire team was crap in the second half.

The backline held up well considering we got absolutely dominated.

You are kidding aren't you???

Mitchell has 15 possessions, 7 contested, 2 clearances and 6 tackles.
Fin Macrae has 3 possessions and 3 tackles.

Macrae for Crisp, guy has still failed to show he is an AFL footballer.
Stats are nice aren’t they?
Two instances in the first half of poor disposal halting momentum.

Top 10-15 elite forward Schultz replaced by Harvey Harrison? You've got to be joking.
I know you like your new pet obsession, but it's actually fine to have flexible opinions in the face of new evidence. Schultz was that player in 2022-23 - this game he has been our worst player.

Our entire team was crap in the second half.

The backline held up well considering we got absolutely dominated.
We be Lucky to make Finals at the Moment

Can't see who we could beat

Eagles could beat us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back