Game Day Round 5 Nmfc V Geelong 4:40pm Sunday 18th April 2021 GMHBA Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Effort and some show of a forward/scoring system is what I want to see.

LDU to take the game on, break tackles and finish his work.

More encouraging form by Powell and Thomas. Larkey to go even better then last week.

Walker to take 10 contested marks

Selwood to not get a free all day or sook. OK I know this won't happen.

Effort and some show of a forward/scoring system is what I want to see.

LDU to take the game on, break tackles and finish his work.

More encouraging form by Powell and Thomas. Larkey to go even better then last week.

Walker to take 10 contested marks

Selwood to not get a free all day or sook. OK I know this won't happen.
Hate to break it to you, LDU ain’t playing.

Is it stupidly optimistic of me to observe that we’re finally playing a team that doesn’t look like showing us up for pace? Without Cameron their forward line doesn’t look scary at all, they have 2 wily but ancient wingers, and with Higgo still out Danger is their only A-grade mid ...

I honestly can’t see how they’re going to move the ball well enough to kick a winning score. North by plenty.

Hate to break it to you, LDU ain’t playing.

Gee, L Mac and Cam I knew abou,t but LDU out really detracts from the game. He is worth watching and I reckon he will be a very good player but he cannot miss games all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it stupidly optimistic of me to observe that we’re finally playing a team that doesn’t look like showing us up for pace? Without Cameron their forward line doesn’t look scary at all, they have 2 wily but ancient wingers, and with Higgo still out Danger is their only A-grade mid ...

I honestly can’t see how they’re going to move the ball well enough to kick a winning score. North by plenty.
Hope you're right Zombie. Imagine!

Another interesting game about to unfold....have fun and make a nuisance of yourselves those lucky ones going!

We might go alright. Any team that can't find room for a fit Taylor Garner must be pretty good.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anderson is a massive out for us, these are the games vs experienced midfields we'd be counting on him to provide leadership and some physical protection

Looking for the boys to keep their heads up when things aren't going their way and hopefully wrestle momentum back in our favour, big ask for a young side but it's imperative they apply themselves from start to finish, even when their legs are gone late in the match

Run them off their feet and be relentless in the contest

Too young and too inexperienced against a professional ducking and looking at the ump sooking team, arm in the air on their home ground = A bloodbath (obviously i hope i'm wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back