Game Day Round 5 Nmfc V Geelong 4:40pm Sunday 18th April 2021 GMHBA Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not concerned by the margin. 100% effort for 100% of the game is what we should be looking for. It's one thing to play the kids, another entirely to teach them the right way to play. That's what separates the good teams from the bad ones long term. Our leaders must demand the intensity level that we saw in Q2 and Q3 last week.

Any chance we throw Walker up forward and go with Young MCKay and Ziebell at the key defensive posts?

gee Corr and Taz would give us a lot more flexibility.

If cats can’t beat us by 80+ points then Scott needs to be sacked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They'll beat us but not by 80pts. Unless we just throw it in. It's not the way he coaches. It'll be physical and scoring, with throw's us out straight away :) , but if we put in a good performance I'll be satisfied.

ll be s

Is it stupidly optimistic of me to observe that we’re finally playing a team that doesn’t look like showing us up for pace? Without Cameron their forward line doesn’t look scary at all, they have 2 wily but ancient wingers, and with Higgo still out Danger is their only A-grade mid ...

I honestly can’t see how they’re going to move the ball well enough to kick a winning score. North by plenty.

Suspect you are mostly taking the piss but funnily enough I reckon this is our best chance of a win this year so far. I’m not a betting man but those odds are insane. Gonna put ten bucks on and hope my vibe is right. North by 30.

Nice and calm and quiet in here too today, appreciate the good moderating.

Maybe, we should lock down the Gameday Thread this week. It’s been quite a successful tactic in keeping Covid-19 at bay. I’ll be at the Comedy Festival today, while the carnage at GMBHA plays out. I’ll watch North’s best bits later on this evening. I’m too old and anxious to sit through it live.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who plays where
Backline; JZ. Benny, Walker, At's, ATU, Bonar
Mids;. Goldie, ( Campbell to give chop out) CUNNERS, JYE, KYRON, WILL, TOM P.
Forwardline; LARKS, CAMPBEL(See above) MAHONEY, HALL, LAZ , BAILEY,

Hungover help me out, who am I missing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm, needs more ambition. Campbell does a Blight and kicks a torp after the siren from 75m out. One or two posters self-combust as a result.

With his dick

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’ll be at the Comedy Festival today, while the carnage at GMBHA plays out.

If we play the way we did down there a couple of years ago, our skills will qualify for the Comedy festival.

Hate to say it but I can see this being a bigger loss than the dogs match. A lot of (good/decent) players out, playing Geelong down there. If we kick 5 or 6 goals I'll consider that a win.

Yeah I agree, I think it will be a bloodbath. Iv had a bad feeling all week and I think it could be 150 point loss.

Cats now know their current game plan is no hope of getting the job done this year. I think they will change things up against us and play more free flowing attacking football. It’s the perfect opportunity for them to do it on their home deck, against a weak side and with Danger back.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back