Preview Round 9 North Melbourne Hosting the Sydney Swans - 7:25 Saturday Blundstone Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope Blakey has a blinder and gets a rising star nomination vs North.

Would be almost as amusing as the overblown Rampe outrage from this week.

Media: “Here’s a number of things that don’t actually matter but you should be outraged about”.

Public: *Get outraged and the feral element get violent*

Media: “Crowd behaviour is at an all time low and the AFL need to do something!!!!!!”

Really hope Blakey has a blinder and gets a rising star nomination vs North.

Would be almost as amusing as the overblown Rampe outrage from this week.

I hope Blakey gets a Rising Star nomination against North, but also a Mark of the Year nomination as he climbs the goal-post to take an absolute screamer on the goal-line.

My preview is up...go read it as in look at the picture on the trophy....that took far longer than you'd assume it should....so that's why I'm making you all go back and look. =)
Great work mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OS at the mo. Just watched the Ess highlights. Seems everything positive is related to the youngest players, which is a positive.

How is Sinkers travelling? Goldy will be a hard ask.

OS at the mo. Just watched the Ess highlights. Seems everything positive is related to the youngest players, which is a positive.

How is Sinkers travelling? Goldy will be a hard ask.

He can't afford to get hurt either since we have no rucks in the NEAFL. Well other than 196 Amartey.

He can't afford to get hurt either since we have no rucks in the NEAFL. Well other than 196 Amartey.

If Sinclair is injured I wouldn't be opposed to bringing in Amartey,

He is athletic and is a bit of a threat around the ground, we can just concede the hitout and go for maximum pressure.

If Sinclair is injured I wouldn't be opposed to bringing in Amartey,

He is athletic and is a bit of a threat around the ground, we can just concede the hitout and go for maximum pressure.

Yes. Unless we pick up a decent sized ruckman in this mid year draft,, we could use Asmartey. He has a good leap, is quick and enjoys the context. Still rough as guts but I enjoy how he plays in the Ressies.

We are lucky to have some talented kids in the twos. This helps assuage the pain and realities of where the firsts are.

While he is not worth a cracker in the ones, give KJ the coaching role.

Yes. Unless we pick up a decent sized ruckman in this mid year draft,, we could use Asmartey. He has a good leap, is quick and enjoys the context. Still rough as guts but I enjoy how he plays in the Ressies.

We are lucky to have some talented kids in the twos. This helps assuage the pain and realities of where the firsts are.

While he is not worth a cracker in the ones, give KJ the coaching role.

swansfan51 would tell you that you should never draft ruckmen. Good list management is trading for them.

swansfan51 would tell you that you should never draft ruckmen. Good list management is trading for them.

Some of the better ones recently have been drafted- English, Nic Nat, etc. There shouldn’t be a blanket rule in not drafting them in the ND. With the new 6-6-6 rule I feel rucks are going to be even more highly sought after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back