Official Match Thread S27 Second Preliminary Final: Coney Island Warriors v Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

As a random aside GotTheGoodes despite the obvious pun in your name, I can't help but pronounce it in my head to the tune of Roxette's She's Got the look or rather He's Got The Goodes
I am not even sure you were born when that came out :think:

Not online lol, and only 2 weeks not a month...what happened to you bro?

One month but starting when the Warriors exit the season, I'm not changing my av till then too superstitious!
I also get to keep Season 28 Warriors Premiership Captain in my sig (under whatever you give me) if we go all the way. You can also have Warriors Premiership Player under whatever I give you?
Deal?
I’m gonna take zackah ’s silence as an iron clad agreement.
GotTheGoodes you’re the only person I trust at the Swampslime, can you hold this bet for us mate?
Thanks.

I am not even sure you were born when that came out :think:
I wasn't haha . I love 80s pop rock though :)
(in case the fact that Elton John 's my favourite artist didn't give that away)

and let's be honest, the 80's was the worst decade for music.

Ever

Bull

s**t

That was the decade the world was first exposed to the greatest musician of out times

Bull

That was the decade the world was first exposed to the greatest musician of out times

if I walk in to the bedroom at night, and my bride has that playing, I know that my luck has changed*

*she's taking care of herself

Bull

Anyone who dislikes this post AceAndy is a flog, and is a musical ignoramus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who dislikes this post AceAndy is a flog, and is a musical ignoramus
Only noticed the dislike button today (dont think it was an option yesterday) , looking forward to disliking heaps of stuff.

Only noticed the dislike button today (dont think it was an option yesterday) , looking forward to disliking heaps of stuff.

Far Kern please recruit this flog.

I need to have my warriors beat the s**t out of him for disrespecting me and disrespecting a rock god

And TheInjuryFactory no helping these soft:eggplant:’s with the bet avs like Freofalcon and zackah or I swear I’ll be captain of this club again and you’ll be the waterboy!
giphy.gif

My favourite’s the 90s but I put that down to effectively being a 90s kid :)
But 2010s has to be the worst ever.
Plus 1

Did I wander into the stupid song contest or something? The only song that matters here is the Warriors club song which will be sung on Sunday.

I killed the warriors club song. No team of mine is singing this before a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back