Official Match Thread S27 Second Preliminary Final: Coney Island Warriors v Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well there you go, another season over for the Warriors. I've enjoyed it immensley and glad to go out playing the Rats.
Thanks Far Kern and your team for a great week of qooty banter, despite all the idiot pitch invaders and streakers it was really fun and easy on the eye. Good luck to you in the GF and have a relaxing off season no matter what happens.

Warriors I love you always, cheers to you all for showing up in spades and having a good laugh as always. We move on to next season to an exciting new era with a young fresh captain and some terrific new players coming on board and we try again.
comewhatmay sorry we couldn't get it done for your last game, you are a genuine star in every way and we all thank you and will miss you while you have a break :hearts:

I'll sign off with my favorite gif

FFS, I haven't been this pissed since the Carlton prelim :(

**** it, I'm off to drink the goon of failure and misery. Any wassus are welcome to join :'(
Please barrack for the Bears next week :).

Well poop. Well done Rats, enjoy next week.

Oh well Warriors, always next season and if that fails then the one after that, if that fails you're all dead to me.

Well there you go, another season over for the Warriors. I've enjoyed it immensley and glad to go out playing the Rats.
Thanks Far Kern and your team for a great week of qooty banter, despite all the idiot pitch invaders and streakers it was really fun and easy on the eye. Good luck to you in the GF and have a relaxing off season no matter what happens.

Warriors I love you always, cheers to you all for showing up in spades and having a good laugh as always. We move on to next season to an exciting new era with a young fresh captain and some terrific new players coming on board and we try again.
comewhatmay sorry we couldn't get it done for your last game, you are a genuine star in every way and we all thank you and will miss you while you have a break :hearts:

I'll sign off with my favorite gif

View attachment 697320

:hearts::hearts::hearts: Thanks Woosh and Warriors and everyone who gives a crap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commiserations to Wooshette and the rest of the Warriors, it was a hard fought match that both teams deserved to win. Take pride in having a fantastic season, I'm certain you'll come back stronger next season
Say what you really mean

giphy%20(70).gif

Say what you really mean

View attachment 697432

873822.jpg

Wait, we're in the Grand Final???

I'm stunned to be there again.

Cheers to the Warriors for what was an enjoyable week and best wishes for next season. You're a good group and when the pitch invaders were told where to go, Andrew Symonds style, you guys were great to banter with.

As for us, I'm honestly stunned and proud that we're there again in the Grand Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back