Media S29 Rising Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened to the Rising Star award for this week? 128 points in my third game - MY THIRD ******* GAME!!! Who do I have to molest to get some recognition around here? I know I said this is all about team success, but I have basically given up on that, we are a ******* rabble and unlikely to win a game all year by the look of it. So that means personal glory is all that's left to me, and I want my RS nomination. Don't fu** with me AuntyBlindEye!

View attachment 826195
I hear you....
Despite continued dominance on and off the field I ve been absurdly overlooked in the first 2 weeks.
A travesty if ever there was one.

What happened to the Rising Star award for this week? 128 points in my third game - MY THIRD ******* GAME!!! Who do I have to molest to get some recognition around here? I know I said this is all about team success, but I have basically given up on that, we are a ******* rabble and unlikely to win a game all year by the look of it. So that means personal glory is all that's left to me, and I want my RS nomination. Don't fu** with me AuntyBlindEye!

View attachment 826195
Haven't been next to my laptop to update graphics. Will be home tonight to update it all ;)

Hey all you breakneck rookies, how about some of you collaborate on a round of match threads later in the season?
Rounds 13 or 17 are unloved right now.

Hey all you breakneck rookies, how about some of you collaborate on a round of match threads later in the season?
Not a bad idea rookies.

It's a good way to broadcast your voice and personality to the league.

Not a bad idea rookies.

It's a good way to broadcast your voice and personality to the league.
I'll have a crack late in the year once I know a bit more about the teams.
I'll line up a week when I don't have too many commitments and put my name down.

I'll have a crack late in the year once I know a bit more about the teams.
I'll line up a week when I don't have too many commitments and put my name down.
Happy to help with graphics/stats or ideas when you get there.

Cassidy.gif

Match preview you say? Never done one before [winks knowingly]

View attachment 826195

Elite Rhys Palmer areas here mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No.

Let them stew.

Maybe then they will produce something worthy of mentioning.

All good Aunty, I don’t mind waiting for my nomination. I have more patience than Wuhan General Hospital.

He's railroading you Proper Gander
Yeah I sort of half figured that might be the case but then when I tried to think about it some more, my brain told me it was necessary to open beers. After that things all went into a murky grey area. On the plus side it’s Friday tomorrow so I can just shitpost beer related gifs for the day.

Yeah I sort of half figured that might be the case but then when I tried to think about it some more, my brain told me it was necessary to open beers. After that things all went into a murky grey area. On the plus side it’s Friday tomorrow so I can just shitpost beer related gifs for the day.
You are fast becoming my hero.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back