Media S29 Rising Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

ALRIGHT YOU NOISY ******* YOUNGSTERS! I AM HOME, WILL EAT SOME SALMON THEN FINISH THIS WEEKS RISING STAR. IT WILL BE UP TOMORROW. SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY, EVEN THOUGH TECHNICALLY LAST WEEKS ENTRY WAS EARLY.

LOVE/HATRED
AUNTYBLINDEYE
YOU MUST MENTION MY EPIC ZERO POINT EFFORT. NO OTHER NUFFY ROOKIE IN THIS LEAGUE COULD MANAGE THAT FROM A STARTING 18 POSITION. BE AMAZED YOU CUCKS!

YOU MUST MENTION MY EPIC ZERO POINT EFFORT. NO OTHER NUFFY ROOKIE IN THIS LEAGUE COULD MANAGE THAT FROM A STARTING 18 POSITION. BE AMAZED YOU CUCKS!
I was wondering about that. Hadn't checked if you actually got on the field yet. Amazing. Deserves a mention in itself.

Bloody happy I missed out on getting you in the supercoach. You would have ruined me haha.

I was wondering about that. Hadn't checked if you actually got on the field yet. Amazing. Deserves a mention in itself.

Bloody happy I missed out on getting you in the supercoach. You would have ruined me haha.
The most amazing thing is that some idiot traded me in after that effort. manangatang

Just wondering how my nomination is coming along.
I know it is a mere formality after another dominant performance, but still I would like it confirmed please.

C9F83202-284B-45BA-B945-CF37DB5CD230-6776-000005B59998CAD9.gif

Apologies in advance S.28 Rookarama aficionados for the technical delay in the S.3 KABOOM of the Week announcement. The KABOOM by long established tradition * follows release of the boring sim and spam data gathered by the errant Bear.

The technical delay is in the wind-up mechanism of the certain furry critter. Two teams of experts have been assembled.

One group is trying to repair the wind-up function and is replacing his batteries.

The other team is in the Bear Cave trying to make sense of the paw scrawled hieroglyphics on 7 King Sized sets of Bradmill sheets.

I visited the Cave and saw some odd names like Cesoir, serial_thrilla, Crusty Undies, and GWS Goose (who are these people?) as well as the still smouldering remains of a hungi and a map on the ceiling. The map looked like Tasmania but in the left hand corner was a charcoal paw print and the letters T.N.G.A.O.

* Oh yeah. A Sweet FA activity older than two weeks is always called a long established tradition.

Apologies in advance S.28 Rookarama aficionados for the technical delay in the S.3 KABOOM of the Week announcement. The KABOOM by long established tradition * follows release of the boring sim and spam data gathered by the errant Bear.

The technical delay is in the wind-up mechanism of the certain furry critter. Two teams of experts have been assembled.

One group is trying to repair the wind-up function and is replacing his batteries.

The other team is in the Bear Cave trying to make sense of the paw scrawled hieroglyphics on 7 King Sized sets of Bradmill sheets.

I visited the Cave and saw some odd names like Cesoir, serial_thrilla, Crusty Undies, and GWS Goose (who are these people?) as well as the still smouldering remains of a hungi and a map on the ceiling. The map looked like Tasmania but in the left hand corner was a charcoal paw print and the letters T.N.G.A.O.

* Oh yeah. A Sweet FA activity older than two weeks is always called a long established tradition.

Oh Gramps, of course you did. Let’s get you to bed now, it’s late and you’ve got a big day tomorrow, yes you have. I’ve got the kettle on and I’ll make you a nice cup of cocoa.

Oh Gramps, of course you did. Let’s get you to bed now, it’s late and you’ve got a big day tomorrow, yes you have. I’ve got the kettle on and I’ll make you a nice cup of cocoa.

Thanks kiddo. Can you top up the cocoa with a couple of shots of rum? That'd be great.

Round 3
round 3.png

Round 3 was a good week for the rookies looking at the stats. Cap continued his assault on the leaderboard, while serial_thrilla recorded an amazing game, getting zeroes in every stats category despite playing 100% game time. Let's give a round of applause to the young Dragon. Such an effort shouldn't go unnoticed.

In rookies who were big enough losers to actually touch the qooty, jezzajay was huge for the Wonders with 11 kicks, 10 handballs and a ridiculous 10 tackles. The little umpires pet also helped himself to 5 frees for.

GWS Goose showed why the Gumbies took interest in him with a solid game, taking 6 marks, 11 kicks, 15 handballs and 3 tackles.

Bovo started to show some serious skill. Having only scored 2.24 ARSE points in the two rounds previous, he scored 90.27 in round 3 by taking 8 marks, 12 kicks, 3 tackles and just generally being a pest to his opposition.

This week's Rising Star nomination could only go to one rookie though, Cesoir. This rookie has set the current record for ARSE points scored in a round with a colossal 197.12 points. The young Royal had 16 kicks, 7 marks, 10 handballs and a massive 9 bone crunching tackles. Having only missed out on a nomination in previous weeks due to the brilliance of other rookies, it is no surprise that Cesoir finally has one of their own.

RScertRD3.png

~~~

I sat down with Cesoir and his captain Filthy to discuss the young prodigy.

The Filth Wizard
1. Hola Filthy, You only took in one rookie this season, but it looks like you've picked a ripper. How happy are you with his performance so far?
Cheers ABE, happy to be here. We're very pleased with Cesoir, this is a guy that can say sorry blokes I'm off on holiday, see you next week and still put up 25 posts. He's been a gun.

2. How did Cesoir come to join the Royals and how do you think he is fitting in so far?
I hear I may have been naughty and not realised there was an embargo on recruiting until matches were posted in the recent tour of the Freo board so I got in red hot on both Cesoir and Kapow!!! who I thought were both awesome during the tour. Oh well. He's fitting in a treat and is not only engaging well in match threads he can quite ably lead a discussion which shows a lot of confidence. As he steps out further into the league from match threads he's going to make a big name for himself.

3. What position do you currently have him playing and can we expect to see you move his magnet around any time soon?
Cesoir jumped out very quickly as somebody I knew I was going to be able to rely upon all season so we made the call to name him from the wing with the message being make it your own spot and keep it.

4. What S29 rookies have caught your eye this season so far?
I've not played Tonga Bob but have seen him about - he was another I got in very early on, I do laugh as he said if he joined he'd go to the Warriors with TIF (and me if they folded) and when I told TIF well done he had no idea. Apart from him I've met and like Royals team thread guardian Santoz and Bovo at the Bombers, Cap and Leviathan Pie have put up some good work and of course there's TFN who seems to have done a solid job of putting his head down after a big first fortnight.

Cesoir.
1. Welcome Cesoir. Congratulations on receiving the Round 3 Rising Star nomination and setting the current record for biggest ARSE in a round. How did you first hear of the SFA?
Thank you ABE. I first heard of the SFA when you guys did your world tour of the Fremantle Dockers thread a month or so ago. I was really happy to see some fun banter without the usual inter club acrimony we get on the main board. The Filth Wizard sensed that the force was strong in me so he broke the rules to snaffle me up before anyone else could seduce me, and trust me I am easily seduced.

2. Are you enjoying your time so far? How are you finding the Royals?
So far, so good. There have been a couple of feeble attempts to take advantage of my inexperience but they were easily brushed aside. I still have NFI what is going on, so I just lash out at everyone.

3. How do you prepare for a qooty match?
I generally start about Thursday night with a few quiet beers, Friday I graduate to a couple of bottles of red wine with my pizza. Saturday is of course Jack Daniels day, starting with pouring it on my Weeties and generally finishing on the floor in a pool of vomit. After Sunday School I generally start my "retching and stretching" routine before getting the bus to the ground.

4. What are your aspirations for yourself within the league, other than helping the Royals to a win finally?
I'll be happy with the Rising Star for this year, thanks. Just give me your BSB and account number.

5. Have any teams or posters caught your eye so far? Have you made any enemies yet?
I am in awe of all the talented posters on our team, but of the leftover dregs I have been very impressed with some of the shitposting from Proper Gander, and Tonga Bob is always good value. Stinky cheese Tony is always good for a laugh. I hope I have made lots of enemies - hopefully the entire Bombers side, they are the SFA equivalent of a loaded nappy.

6. How do you rate your chances of winning come the end of the season?
Winning the Rising Star, or winning the premiership? I am prepared to pay whatever the going rate for the RS is, including any non-fiscal payments you might require Mr Spottswood. If you mean the premiership, HAHAHAHAHA!!!

My bank account and I thank you for your "time" Cesoir.

~~~

LDRBRD3.png
Jusjoshin, hot off his nomination last week was barely sighted this week and drops from 2nd to 7th while Jezzajay has broken into 6th. Despite a week off being a rookie, Talkingfootynow is still leading all other rookies for posting but Tonga Bob is doing his hardest to combat him there. The top 3 ARSE point holders look like they are going to cement their spots up there unless some other rookies start putting in a bit more effort on the field.​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 827458

Round 3 was a good week for the rookies looking at the stats. Cap continued his assault on the leaderboard, while serial_thrilla recorded an amazing game, getting zeroes in every stats category despite playing 100% game time. Let's give a round of applause to the young Dragon. Such an effort shouldn't go unnoticed.

In rookies who were big enough losers to actually touch the qooty, jezzajay was huge for the Wonders with 11 kicks, 10 handballs and a ridiculous 10 tackles. The little umpires pet also helped himself to 5 frees for.

GWS Goose showed why the Gumbies took interest in him with a solid game, taking 6 marks, 11 kicks, 15 handballs and 3 tackles.

Bovo started to show some serious skill. Having only scored 2.24 ARSE points in the two rounds previous, he scored 90.27 in round 3 by taking 8 marks, 12 kicks, 3 tackles and just generally being a pest to his opposition.

This week's Rising Star nomination could only go to one rookie though, Cesoir. This rookie has set the current record for ARSE points scored in a round with a colossal 197.12 points. The young Royal had 16 kicks, 7 marks, 10 handballs and a massive 9 bone crunching tackles. Having only missed out on a nomination in previous weeks due to the brilliance of other rookies, it is no surprise that Cesoir finally has one of their own.

View attachment 827468

~~~

The Filth Wizard
1. Hola Filthy, You only took in one rookie this season, but it looks like you've picked a ripper. How happy are you with his performance so far?
Cheers ABE, happy to be here. We're very pleased with Cesoir, this is a guy that can say sorry blokes I'm off on holiday, see you next week and still put up 25 posts. He's been a gun.

2. How did Cesoir come to join the Royals and how do you think he is fitting in so far?
I hear I may have been naughty and not realised there was an embargo on recruiting until matches were posted in the recent tour of the Freo board so I got in red hot on both Cesoir and Kapow!!! who I thought were both awesome during the tour. Oh well. He's fitting in a treat and is not only engaging well in match threads he can quite ably lead a discussion which shows a lot of confidence. As he steps out further into the league from match threads he's going to make a big name for himself.

3. What position do you currently have him playing and can we expect to see you move his magnet around any time soon?
Cesoir jumped out very quickly as somebody I knew I was going to be able to rely upon all season so we made the call to name him from the wing with the message being make it your own spot and keep it.

I've not played Tonga Bob but have seen him about - he was another I got in very early on, I do laugh as he said if he joined he'd go to the Warriors with TIF (and me if they folded) and when I told TIF well done he had no idea. Apart from him I've met and like Royals team thread guardian Santoz and Bovo at the Bombers, Cap and Leviathan Pie have put up some good work and of course there's TFN who seems to have done a solid job of putting his head down after a big first fortnight.

Cesoir.
1. Welcome Cesoir. Congratulations on receiving the Round 3 Rising Star nomination and setting the current record for biggest ARSE in a round. How did you first hear of the SFA?
Thank you ABE. I first heard of the SFA when you guys did your world tour of the Fremantle Dockers thread a month or so ago. I was really happy to see some fun banter without the usual inter club acrimony we get on the main board. The Filth Wizard sensed that the force was strong in me so he broke the rules to snaffle me up before anyone else could seduce me, and trust me I am easily seduced.

So far, so good. There have been a couple of feeble attempts to take advantage of my inexperience but they were easily brushed aside. I still have NFI what is going on, so I just lash out at everyone.

I generally start about Thursday night with a few quiet beers, Friday I graduate to a couple of bottles of red wine with my pizza. Saturday is of course Jack Daniels day, starting with pouring it on my Weeties and generally finishing on the floor in a pool of vomit. After Sunday School I generally start my "retching and stretching" routine before getting the bus to the ground.

4. What are your aspirations for yourself within the league, other than helping the Royals to a win finally?
I'll be happy with the Rising Star for this year, thanks. Just give me your BSB and account number.

5. Have any teams or posters caught your eye so far? Have you made any enemies yet?
I am in awe of all the talented posters on our team, but of the leftover dregs I have been very impressed with some of the shitposting from Proper Gander, and Tonga Bob is always good value. Stinky cheese Tony is always good for a laugh. I hope I have made lots of enemies - hopefully the entire Bombers side, they are the SFA equivalent of a loaded nappy.

Winning the Rising Star, or winning the premiership? I am prepared to pay whatever the going rate for the RS is, including any non-fiscal payments you might require Mr Spottswood. If you mean the premiership, HAHAHAHAHA!!!

~~~

View attachment 827470
Jusjoshin, hot off his nomination last week was barely sighted this week and drops from 2nd to 7th while Jezzajay has broken into 6th. Despite a week off being a rookie, Talkingfootynow is still leading all other rookies for posting but Tonga Bob is doing his hardest to combat him there. The top 3 ARSE point holders look like they are going to cement their spots up there unless some other rookies start putting in a bit more effort on the field.​
Definitely evil ;) I didn’t even have to seer you to know this lol!!

GWS Goose I am sorry.

I am sorry that as good as you have been so far, you haven't been good enough for a nom. This is a flashy award, for flashy players. You've been far too consistent in your brilliance.

I'll be surprised if you don't have one within the next four weeks. The pool is thinning already.

View attachment 827458

View attachment 827468

~~~

The Filth Wizard

Cesoir.

~~~

View attachment 827470
You interviewed Filthy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back