Re: SaveOurJumper.com.au

Oh my god.

The compromise is even worse.

2j1v4sg.jpg

Oh my god.

2j1v4sg.jpg
That is going to look ****ing terrible on.

The paw on the ball will be under the players arms.

****ed management. ****ed.

I hate North's Argentine clash strip, but at least the club management have a strong "retain the stripes" mentality.

Oh my god.

2j1v4sg.jpg
HAHAHAHAHA sorry I know how serious this is and I hate that we're changing but seriously its like the lion is trying to pull off the "blue steele" pose

Oh my god.

2j1v4sg.jpg
These jumpers are better than the other proposed one, as they keep the colours in the same order and at least have some semblance of the old Lion logo. Still ordinary though. :thumbsdown: The Lion's face looks poorly photoshopped onto the Lion for some reason, doesn't look natural.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll get used to it but the Lion is all out of proportion. It's a bit like one of those nodding dashboard toys.

Still got the paddlepop Lion on it. So fearsome. :eek::thumbsdown: Make it look intimidating at least FFS!

It's better than the jumper TheBrownDog put up today. Wish it had more maroon/red on them and the Lion was like the one in the other thread.

It's way too big. Could probably tolerate it if the lion was the original size with the new head.

Can't wait for the first heritage round when we get to wear the old jumper.

Imo its a lot better then the one it was meant to be

But it looks like the club has been in a state of panic and just chucked it on the old Fitzory lion to save face (no pun intended). It looks quite rushed imo and not very professional, if they did it again, and at least size matched the face to fit the old lion it would look a lot better, imo atm it looks rushed.

Hahahahahahaha I honestly believe our new strategy will be to break opponents down in uncontrollable laughter. It's a mess... I can't say I hate it, but man it's terrible. I really would prefer TBD's one.

*still laughing at it*

Hahahahahahaha I honestly believe our new strategy will be to break opponents down in uncontrollable laughter. It's a mess... I can't say I hate it, but man it's terrible. I really would prefer TBD's one.

*still laughing at it*

I foresee pre-siren tickle fights to aid in this strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back