Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 6 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be a theme today with Coalition members appearing on insurrectionist media

Liberal Party Senator for SA Alex Antic - currently in quarantine for refusing to tell SA Health authorities his vaccination status when he arrived at Adelaide Airport last week. A guy who received just 667 first preference votes at the last Federal election claiming he speaks for all of us.

God bothering member of SA's growing right wing pentecostal church faction of the SA Liberal Party trying to take control of the SA conservative politics and force closer ties between the church and state:

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 6.29.21 pm.png

Last edited:
Liberal Party Senator for SA Alex Antic - currently in quarantine for refusing to tell SA Health authorities his vaccination status when he arrived at Adelaide Airport last week. A guy who received just 667 first preference votes at the last Federal election claiming he speaks for all of us.

God bothering member of SA's growing right wing pentecostal church faction of the SA Liberal Party trying to take control of the SA conservative politics and force closer ties between the church and state:

View attachment 1293715

If they want to get involved in politics, fine, strip their tax exempt status immediately.

Just for clarity. For me.

Did an elected Australian official... go onto a dangerous, powerful and far reaching conspiracy platform... and tell the world... to target Australians?

This happened?

Because I'm preoccupied with Dan not really using a BBQ. I've not kept up with this story.

So again...

An elected Australian official has told the world to target Australians around the world?
The lunatics really have taken over the asylum. Except that most of us on here aren’t mad and don’t deserve to be inmates.

Godspeed to these kooks on their holy mission. Surely it'll put the liberal party on the fast track to electoral oblivion if it's full of mostly religious lunatics?

Just for clarity. For me.

Did an elected Australian official... go onto a dangerous, powerful and far reaching conspiracy platform... and tell the world... to target Australians?

This happened?

Because I'm preoccupied with Dan not really using a BBQ. I've not kept up with this story.

So again...

An elected Australian official has told the world to target Australians around the world?

Yep. Will be swiftly ignored though

Godspeed to these kooks on their holy mission. Surely it'll put the liberal party on the fast track to electoral oblivion if it's full of mostly religious lunatics?

They are very good at concealing their extremism. Even Morrison can pull off “half normal” as if he is not a member of a cult. They are very well trained.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not nearly as many as other about Scott's Christmas lights
I mean... you're saying that you've independently done something less than a large group of people?...

Also, that you've talked less about Dan Andrews in a thread about Scott Morrison, than a large group of people have talked about Scott Morrison in a thread about Scott Morrison?

I think you set your standards for yourself, too high!

Go easy on yourself, no one else will.

Ffs you dimwit social media is not just Twitter. Your on social media now discussing the political system of Australia. 😂😂😂😂
Social media is not a reliable news source because there is absolutely no oversight.
You can post any tripe like.
See Christianson's current idiocy.
See anything Scott Morrison has ever posted online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back