Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 6 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, there are different levels of it and this mob is right up there if not leading the way in corruption and as i said, doing it in plain sight and getting away with it.

But all governments are controlled by the people behind the scenes with the money and power and none of the politicians really give a sh*t about the ordinary australian. And its proved day after day most are corrupt as all get out.
What's happened is for the last seven years the Libs have deliberately debased government to the point that they can then accuse the opposition of being just like them in the hope that their bastardry will be ignored and them returned to power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder what ScoMo will have to say about this. My guess? Absolutely nothing.

Honestly, if you've got the energy to be concerned or outraged about this, that's a problem.

It's an idiot kid playing dress-ups. But it'll dominate the outrage cycle when more important things could be discussed.

I agree, there are different levels of it and this mob is right up there if not leading the way in corruption and as i said, doing it in plain sight and getting away with it (and im not sure its going to get any better, other politicians will see what they are getting away with and will go down the same path when in power)

But all governments are controlled by the people behind the scenes with the money and power and none of the politicians really give a sh*t about the ordinary australian. And its proved day after day most are corrupt as all get out.
Which is why we should vote Green. They may in the end prove to be just like all the other politicians, but for now, unlike all the other politicians they actually have clear policies to clean up politics.

Last edited:
Gives him the perfect excuse not to be shunned again by world leaders

That's what he's hoping. Along with the hope that getting tough with China with cheap headlines and futile gestures will suit his khaki election strategy.

But I reckon apart from the usual cheers from our mates in the UK and US, the rest of the world will be thinking

'Banning a few diplomats from attending a sporting event. Wow. That's tough! Meanwhile Australian exports to China are at record levels - $US127.58 billion of Australian goods were exported to China from January to September this year , a year-on-year increase of 45.5 per cent in US dollar terms. Yet more lies and hollow BS from that PM Whatshisname from downunder' .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back