Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Roys FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

We were playing the Bears, when they were basically the Dragons of today, so to fill in the time, I gave them a game-by-game rundown of my first 99 games, with highlights and statlines.

They loved it.
1571312784613.png

All this wind and noise about ancient history - there are new Roys, making new legends...

Fully expecting us to get out of training mode this week and reassert ourselves.

How is your season going?

We were playing the Bears, when they were basically the Dragons of today, so to fill in the time, I gave them a game-by-game rundown of my first 99 games, with highlights and statlines.

They loved it.

203EE19E-C327-4B12-854B-95506000E1F6.gif

Your survival skills are outstanding

It was a near thing. Oddly enough Jmoo and Dero helped me get away. It reminded me of the day a mate and I went to watch the Bloods at Whiffy Hill. This was the day a South bloke knocked out Rotten Ronnie Andrews.

It was a near thing. Oddly enough Jmoo and Dero helped me get away. It reminded me of the day a mate and I went to watch the Bloods at Whiffy Hill. This was the day a South bloke knocked out Rotten Ronnie Andrews.
They did it for AB

Phew I am out of puff. I have run back (well actually my scooter did the work) from the EFC Board to have a chat about our game.

Looking at the Roys' impressive team list I think it would be remiss not to note the departure of 3KZ is Football.

What is the Roys' view. Will he return or has he finally called stumps?
I don't think 3kz will be out for long, luckily he passed on his notes for Sunday's game. As you can quite clearly see the Roy's will be winning by 23 points.
ziteboard-math-lesson.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where this is heading, but I'll allow it.

Of course, you’re blonde

Do you like drag queens fumbler?

What’s not to like?
Don’t act like you’re shocked hun.

are you picking on fumbler?

It’s all he’s got.
Stupid second worst SFA Captain

but fumbler is the heart and soul of our thiem

French and drag queen talk in the same convo.

This is living

I know, thats why he’s #1.

He is just biding his time, waiting for the right time to strike !!

I’ve been on strike all year mate.

Jakie, when you make your 100th game so memeorable that people talk about it in hushed tones 6 seasons later, come back and see me.

Along with your worst admin ever title you’ll soon be receiving the much sort after Why did I post that award.

Congrats.

View attachment 766841

ROYS FFC - OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

ROUND 12 VS WONDERS

B: Reardo Roylion fumbler
HB: fitzroybowiedog Mobbs TedDougChris
C: StickyMick A Bit High GCB85
HF: Beandip Klim Barrels
F: royboy2 Mooch _Mike_
R: JackNah_8 I Dont Care Allikat

I: Freakie Chezzalenko Reborn

Changes:

fitzroybowiedog - C > HBF
A Bit High - HBF > C
TedDougChris - Int > HBF
3KZ is Football - HBF > Out
Chezzalenko Reborn - Out > Int

her er ut lagbladet

Oh my...Mop and bucket required!

AB is feels threatened by us, he knows we can easily dethrone him

Thiem. Fumbler/jn8

It’s true cos we’re more awesome than pancakes for breakfast

Yes mate, when we were younger and Ports football was enjoyable to watch!

Was that in 1923?

Serious question bro

I don't think 3kz will be out for long, luckily he passed on his notes for Sunday's game. As you can quite clearly see the Roy's will be winning by 23 points.
ziteboard-math-lesson.png
Looks like a Terry Qallace gameplan when he coached the AFL side back in the day.

Expected footy players to be Rocket Scientists. What a ******* he was, I mean footy players aren't the smartest fellas out there.

The Roys making a huge mistake here, as Qooty players are even dumber.

Looks like a Terry Qallace gameplan when he coached the AFL side back in the day.

Expected footy players to be Rocket Scientists. What a ******* he was, I mean footy players aren't the smartest fellas out there.

But what we lack in maths ability, we make up for in street smarts

That won’t help our demands for a 5% pay rise you silly.
Talk about dumb.

Nothing posted in the SFA is serious.

You're in the wrong game man!

It is too.
You’re wrong.
Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Back