Recommitted Sebastian Ross [re-signed for 2 more years]

Remove this Banner Ad

Caro mentions "leaders at the club" over and over and over again here.

As everybody knows, this is the service she offers in return for stories - she has a crack at somebody publicly on behalf of somebody else within the game.

There is absolutely zero doubt she's been worded up by Saints officials to deliver this.

Would appear St Kilda want him out and want the FA compo.

(As an aside, freakin hilarious to see Kane here. A half-controversial statement is made and he is breathlessly falling over himself to attach himself to it).

Is Caro a parent? Genuine question, because I’m not actually sure…

she can’t possibly be with them types of comments. I’m glad Matthew Lloyd refused to comment because she doesn’t know the mental health of their wives and family.

either way - I’m proud of the saints decision. Family should always come first. Doesn’t matter who you are, professional footballer or not. I said the same thing when Carlisle missed the finals and I’m saying the same thing now.

she can’t possibly be with them types of comments. I’m glad Matthew Lloyd refused to comment because she doesn’t know the mental health of their wives and family.

either way - I’m proud of the saints decision. Family should always come first. Doesn’t matter who you are, professional footballer or not. I said the same thing when Carlisle missed the finals and I’m saying the same thing now.
She missed the first bit of the season because she was with her daughter in Amsterdam helping with her first grandchild. You can't make her hypocrisy up!

The question I have is that why hasn't anyone from the ST Kilda football club come out in support of the boys or even put the rumours to bed?

I dont agree at all with Caro's views, but it's 24 hours since and yet nothing from the club?

The question I have is that why hasn't anyone from the ST Kilda football club come out in support of the boys or even put the rumours to bed?

I dont agree at all with Caro's views, but it's 24 hours since and yet nothing from the club?

Imagine if clubs had to respond to every piece of nonsense dipshits in the media made up…..

Imagine if clubs had to respond to every piece of nonsense dipshits in the media made up…..
I think with this one, given the subject matter and senior figures being quoted, you come out and bat it away.

I imagine Caro has a source on this. Which isn't ideal.
Speaking from experience, that culture at a club never leads to good things. If a player is put offside, chances are a group will be.

With King, Steele, Marshall & Bytel out of contract next season, Saints would want their house in order.

I think with this one, given the subject matter and senior figures being quoted, you come out and bat it away.

I imagine Caro has a source on this. Which isn't ideal.
Speaking from experience, that culture at a club never leads to good things. If a player is put offside, chances are a group will be.

With King, Steele, Marshall & Bytel out of contract next season, Saints would want their house in order.

“Senior thources”.

She been talking to Grant Thomas again ?.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if I like the rumours circulating about him and the Bombers.

Nice plauer but at his age he does not bring anything other than less modfield development time for Perkins.

Would happily have him at Essendon. He's played 177 games at either level from 2013-2021 out of a possible 195 AFL games, remembering that when he was establishing himself at the club the VFL always starts a few rounds into the AFL season and has more byes, so the reality is he was probably only unavailable for a dozen of those games at most. The point I was trying to make is that he's got a great injury history, a defensively minded inside midfielder and would be a great fit for us.

Would happily have him at Essendon. He's played 177 games at either level from 2013-2021 out of a possible 195 AFL games, remembering that when he was establishing himself at the club the VFL always starts a few rounds into the AFL season and has more byes, so the reality is he was probably only unavailable for a dozen of those games at most. The point I was trying to make is that he's got a great injury history, a defensively minded inside midfielder and would be a great fit for us.

Might be real cheap as well seeing at it seems Hewett is the preferred FA in a similar role.

Might be real cheap as well seeing at it seems Hewett is the preferred FA in a similar role.
I'd rather Hewett but I'd be happy with Ross.

I'd rather Hewett but I'd be happy with Ross.

Hewett being younger and able to play in a variety of positions definitely puts him above Ross.

Ross is deceptively quick though but I’m not sure what role he fills given with Merrett, Parish, Shiel and Caldwell as guys I’m keen to give big midfield minutes to next year.

Hewett being younger and able to play in a variety of positions definitely puts him above Ross.

Ross is deceptively quick though but I’m not sure what role he fills given with Merrett, Parish, Shiel and Caldwell as guys I’m keen to give big midfield minutes to next year.
We literally have one defensive inside midfielder on the list in McGrath. That's the role Ross plays

She missed the first bit of the season because she was with her daughter in Amsterdam helping with her first grandchild. You can't make her hypocrisy up!

Is Caro contracted to an AFL club earning 500k? Out of context much?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back