Review Silence at the AO as Cats defeat PA by 12 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be, perhaps not.

But until such time as we see / hear more I'm not sure ridiculing new posters is the way for us to make friends here.

Before you go all holy on me, that was my point.
In defence of someone new, could have valid information.
Could be anyone. Welcomed anyway.

We're on the same page. Wasn't a dig at you.

Great, agreed. I think it would surprise a few, just who does participate in this anonymous forum.

I wish I could discuss genetics with SDK's Nan.
Did you see what is being touted as Georgiades mark of the year?
The interest for me is the height SDK gets on his jump.
His attempted spoil took him half a body length over Henry.
Amazing.

Great, agreed. I think it would surprise a few, just who does participate in this anonymous forum.

I wish I could discuss genetics with SDK's Nan.
Did you see what is being touted as Georgiades mark of the year?
The interest for me is the height SDK gets on his jump.
His attempted spoil took him half a body length over Henry.
Amazing.

Some people are genetically blessed.

So long as he plays finals can handle having him miss the next 4. Gives ceglar a chance to get synergy with our mids in case he is needed in finals and like the last month we have had with no stewart it teaches others to step up.
him getting injured now ensures he cant get a more serious injury later on. :shrug:

He has had an excellent month in Terms of link play. Getting ~ 20 possessions a week now which shows he is doing more than just forward play.

Issue remains his disposal is not getting better. And it does hurt at times (I know same can be said of Danger but his reputation will keep him safe for finals). Even though Miers has had a good month I think he is high risk to miss best 22 when it comes to pointy end. will be fighting out for sub role I think

Who is he competing with directly? I can only think one if Parfitt,Narkle or Evans? And frankly I don’t see it. He does allot that you don’t see unless you’re there. I’d say the fwd line is somewhat settled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Who is he competing with directly? I can only think one if Parfitt,Narkle or Evans? And frankly I don’t see it. He does allot that you don’t see unless you’re there. I’d say the fwd line is somewhat settled.

Menegola. (&$##)
agree, go Gryan.

Honestly I say Ceglar will most likely will play in Stanley spot...
Ill ask this question?
If Ceglar got injured during a game in a week or so ( touch wood he doesn't) and Stanley still injured.....
Who would you rather play ? Conaway or Esava 🤔

Ill ask this question?
If Ceglar got injured during a game in a week or so ( touch wood he doesn't) and Stanley still injured.....

Neither

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill ask this question?
Conway but Esava would be picked before him and maybe even Neale

I think Dangerfield just needs to tweak his game to improve his efficiency and output. Forget about throwing himself at the ball - no need to try to take pack marks, focus on keeping his feet instead of diving in to get a ground ball, (Gary Ablett jnr understood that), slow down and make good decisions instead of redlining and losing control.

That last quarter was super impressive and it was our lesser known players that stood up. In fact everything Selwood and Danger touched seemed to turn to s**t which is a bit of a worry and Tuohy had a couple of very poor moments.

But Atkins, Guthrie, Stengle, Close and Hawkins were huge. Even Neale after looking all at sea in the 3rd had a couple of big moments in the last including taking it out of the ruck before the Hawkins goal to put us in front.

I agree against those three. Not a direct competition. And again I think would be unlucky (and love his run). But I can’t fit in stewart Parf and Gola into this line up without Miers being on the list of possible outs. That is all I am saying.

i can see a zuthrie/Kolo out (both unlucky) but to get two more out is hard. They could move smith and 2E to play that high half forward role And would pick both of those over Miers. I think Rohan keeps his spot over Miers too.

maybe I am missing an obvious out? Or maybe Gola and Parf doesnt squeeze there way back in?

of course all could be irrelevant if there are 1-2 injuries from here. And of course all of those “bottom 4-5“ will want to play well from here

i think Miers deserves to be in the top 22 but will struggle imo if we have a full list

Ill ask this question?

Neale with support from Blicavs

If Stanley is out injured for a month, someone should slap him, he looked to happy after coming off lol
Cant blame him for trotting off with a smirk, he played like Simon Madden the first half of that game 😀

Remove this Banner Ad

Back