Sky Bet Championship 16/17

Remove this Banner Ad

John Filan as keeper and we even had Robbie Slater for a season too.

I have no idea what's going on. I know the fans are trying to organise protests outside the ground and more media personalities are getting on board after less than 3000 home fans rocked up to a midweek match and our average home crowd is under 10k I think.

I don't think anything will change though, nobody will do anything about it and we'll just continue to sink until Venky's eventually sell, whenever that may be.

I'm hoping failure and relegation will force something to happen.

I wonder if they are losing money? Surely the club's valuation has gone down from what they originally paid. Surely the logical choices would be to invest and try and get promoted again...or to cut their losses and put the club on the market.

Found a great review show to watch each week.

Leeds, Blackburn, Derby, Preston all look poor at the moment.

Cardiff should have won but blew a load of chances and lost to Reading.

Newcastle have really hit their straps. Shelvey was immense in that game.

Do Bein do any sort of review show? Fox used to show the C'ship review show, would be good if Bein did too.

Do Bein do any sort of review show? Fox used to show the C'ship review show, would be good if Bein did too.
They do, it's s**t though. 30 mins with extended highlights of the televised games and then goals for all the other ones.

I found a download for a 45 minute one that shows extended highlights an analysis of most of them.

They do, it's s**t though. 30 mins with extended highlights of the televised games and then goals for all the other ones.

I found a download for a 45 minute one that shows extended highlights an analysis of most of them.

That's better than nothing I suppose. What time's it on?

Yeah I used to watch one last season online which was just the UK one which wasn't too bad.

Solid 2-0 win for us overnight over a strong Brighton outfit. Shelvey getting his first goal as well.

Wouldn't mind seeing them go up under Hughton to be honest.

We weren't strong. CH screwed up team selection big time. We were very average.

If he's going to keep picking Skalak and Sidwell over better players like Stephens and Murphy we'll be lucky to make the play offs.

Shelvey's goal was top shelf.

If he's going to keep picking Skalak and Sidwell over better players like Stephens and Murphy we'll be lucky to make the play offs.

Stephens likely to be sold? They seem to be chasing him pretty hard.

Stephens likely to be sold? They seem to be chasing him pretty hard.

I think we're trying our best to hold onto him. Burnley apparently had Hendrick in for a medical so that might kill off the Stephens interest for now from then.

But now it was being reported that Hull had put in a bid for him as well.

I think we're trying our best to hold onto him. Burnley apparently had Hendrick in for a medical so that might kill off the Stephens interest for now from then.

But now it was reported Hull put in a bid for him as well.
We really don't need more centre mids so I think you're ok.

10 mil for Jeff Hendrick
amazing what a couple of euro games can do for a guys value

seth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I meant strong in the sense of getting a result against a club who will probably be thereabouts again at the end of the season haha.

Going into the game, a lot of Toon fans were pretty nervous as we had no Gayle or Mitro up front. Definite confidence builder for us. I thought Baldock's sending off was a bit harsh too.

Just saw this on transfermarkt - was curious to see how spending in the Championship has changed from last season. I'd wager with the ever growing TV riches in the top flight, the second tier will only see more and more clubs spending increase in seasons to come.

Note: obviously 16/17 still has the January window to come too.

Transfer results 16/17

Departures: 385
default_wappen_abgaenge_gruen.png

Transfer revenues: 259.420.000 €
Income per club: 10.809.167 €
Expenditures per club: 673.818 €
Arrivals: 347
default_wappen_zugaenge_rot.png

Transfer expenses: 243.553.000 €
Expenditures per club: 10.148.042 €
Expenditures per player: 701.882 €
Total balance
default_wappen_gesamt_blau.png

Total balance: 15.867.000 €
Balance per club: 661.125 €
Balance per player: -28.064 €

Transfer results 15/16
Departures: 748
default_wappen_abgaenge_gruen.png

Transfer revenues: 223.920.000 €
Income per club: 9.330.000 €
Expenditures per club: 299.358 €
Arrivals: 690
default_wappen_zugaenge_rot.png

Transfer expenses: 203.096.000 €
Expenditures per club: 8.462.333 €
Expenditures per player: 294.342 €
Total balance
default_wappen_gesamt_blau.png

Total balance: 20.824.000 €
Balance per club: 867.667 €
Balance per player: 5.016 €

Aaron Mooy with a 25 yard winner against Leeds United.

Apparently completed something like 85 passes along with 100% take on and successful tackle percentage.

Up to second with a 2-0 win at Derby with Gouffran and Yedlin scoring.

Just need Mooy and his Huddersfield teammates to slip up a bit and swap table positions with us. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back