Player Watch #1 - Steven May - All Australian FB

Remove this Banner Ad

Topkent imagine how much Carlton are going to sook when we play them next year :D
Cripps resting forward expecting J Lewis.. starts shivering in fear, May steps up next to him.... shits himself

Be giving him ....

Nightmayres....
tenor.gif

Apparently Freo can already get Hogan on their membership cards. I want May goddammit.

Although to be fair, Freo’s membership department have probably had these ready to go for five years.

Apparently Freo can already get Hogan on their membership cards. I want May goddammit.

Although to be fair, Freo’s membership department have probably had these ready to go for five years.
And they only need a couple of dozen of the things - probably do it in someone’s home office!

Happy to have a bet with someone he is AA next year. Reckon the attacking side of his game will be massive for us.

Not sure

8A347997-56F9-4E70-9926-FA9428F29E14.gif

Still waiting on your owning a fail on your last bet of Nib to finish top 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of 2019, I expect to see a glorious slow motion montage to My Heart Will Go On of bone crunching (legal) hits from Nev and May alternating, to be finished with them loving running to each other and hugging.

Roos was never able to land us a big fish. I reckon his pitch would have been to sell himself. Goodwin has now done it in consecutive years.

Players warm to humility, something that Goody has in spades, whereas Roos wouldn't know the meaning of word.

Roos strategy was draft best available, then trade for needs when your list is getting close.

He gave us the perfect foundation to go hunt some top talent.

Roos was never able to land us a big fish. I reckon his pitch would have been to sell himself. Goodwin has now done it in consecutive years.

Players warm to humility, something that Goody has in spades, whereas Roos wouldn't know the meaning of word.
What the? Its much easier to land a 'big fish' when you're coaching a good club rather than a rabble. How do you marry the fact that all of Roos' ex-players across Melbourne and Sydney (except Andrew Dunkley, who he moved on in 02) love him, with your assertion that he has no humility. Where does that even come from? The fact that he knows he's good? He bloody is good and has proven so!

Utterly bizarre.

What the? Its much easier to land a 'big fish' when you're coaching a good club rather than a rabble. How do you marry the fact that all of Roos' ex-players across Melbourne and Sydney (except Andrew Dunkley, who he moved on in 02) love him, with your assertion that he has no humility. Where does that even come from? The fact that he knows he's good? He bloody is good and has proven so!

Utterly bizarre.

We don't agree on much mate but you are 100% correct here. One of the most bizarre posts ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back