Autopsy still in it at half time 2 weeks running v Poortaloos,

Remove this Banner Ad

So who should be coaching us? We all wanted Noble gone, he’d played a much older side.

Now you wanna sack Clarko less than 20 games in? What would satisfy you man?
Anyone that can implement any form of modern defensive system that stifles ball movement and causes turnovers.

Anyone that focuses on the basics of the sport as we clearly don’t at the moment.

Anyone that can get implement a system of ball movement that doesn’t revolve around long kicks to talls that can’t contest in the air.

He’s had two preseasons and the side has gone backwards. Rapidly.

We’re at risk of losing our best midfielder which would render the club basically null and void.

We were the better team in the first quarter and had our chances - we should have been up by 2-3 goals at QT and there's some scoreboard pressure on Port Adelaide.

Instead, we go to the break down 2 goals with Port thinking 'we can't have played much worse and we're up 2 goals'.

We shoot ourselves in the foot with our poor ball use, particularly going inside 50m, more than any other side in the AFL. That's an obvious statement, but it's the thing that stands out more than anything.
Yeah the missed kicks inside our 50, turned over then coasts to the other end for a goal so easily.

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Umpiring is ****ed.

But we are so s**t they can do whatever they want and no matter what, no one give a heck.

The football world has gone into meltdown over one s**t decision against Collingwood.

It would explode if Collingwood got the same 4 gimps umpiring us weekly.

North is the AFL Umpire Work Experience program.

When they called a mark from an 8 metre kick I knew we were in for a long day.

I'd like to see us call it out to be honest. We cop some absolute momentum suckers.

No excuse of course but I do wonder about the impact.

Vent away brother. I am as frustrated as anyone here, but tantrums are for baby's

guy way GIF

George missed and it looks like someone from our forward line says something consoling George and he picks it up and adds something laughing
My advice to him would be to wait until you genuinely achieve something before you act like a campaigner. Particularly when you've conducted yourself so poorly previously.

Anyway, we'll see who's laughing at who in time. It may be another "Marilyn Monroe eating an apple " moment.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I come in peace.

Hey lol I know our mobs had a few back and forths about Jason Horne Francis. But I know its all for laughs none of youse are going to hate on a homesick young kid for wanting to be with his family and reckon kangas did alright outta the deal Wardlaw looks a beauty.

I know it seems really bad but your kids are showing great signs and it'll turn for you guys soon. Lol I have a soft spot for norf and hope you guys cheers us on as your 2nd team in the finals we're a working class club like you lot.

^^^^^^^^^^Poorta supporters I've written your patronising copy for you if you want to repost it^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Where’s the “go the paer part”?

Granted.

I am sure there are things we could do better to prep them - but we have selected and brought it small framed players. We just have. This is fact. And then you watch them get ******* monstered regularly and we all blame the players or blame the fitness stuff.

Doesn't wash.
Hopefully Smille changes all that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was m tending to agree with you. A lot of it is fitness. Many of the players who did ok-well today are fit and because of that remained in the game (LDU, Tucker, Xerri, Sheezel, Fisher). While others (Curtis, Powell, Zurhaar, Wardlaw) had an impact on quarters or parts of quarters.

The problem is that some of the players who are some of our fittest, had little or disappointing amounts of impact on the game (Shiels [tagging], Taylor [did ok], Scott, Stephenson, Archer). This might indicate a loss of form or perhaps they are not the answer to our future success.

Fitness is one of the issues, agree, but how we rarely identify speed as an issue baffles me. Can’t close down space, can’t open it up. When the Power got on top, they just ran around us at will.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

George missed and it looks like someone from our forward line says something consoling George and he picks it up and adds something laughing
giantroo any chance of posting up. I don’t remember that. Geez JHF is a flipping shithouse bloke. Have some humility ya flipping dick

For the 100th time, we swapped a key defender for Duursma, got rid of an elite ruckman who could also go forward, and delisted experience. Did you actually think we were going to get better this year?
No one expected or predicted this shit. Stop blindly accepting this crap. We are the worst performing side in the history of the AFL.

Suppose you’re a Rawlings fan as well?
Of course you are. You’re just someone who thinks everything the club does is right despite all evidence to the contrary.

Clarkson is coaching like shit at the moment. Rawlings has put together the worst list a list manager has ever compiled.

The club is a joke at the moment.

Last edited:
And guess what… I was correct he is a Rawlings apologist as well.

So the worst list in the history of the AFL.. not Rawlings fault.. don’t blame him.

imagine supporting the club and seeing the rubbish they’re serving up and being happy with the list assembled and football being played?

The club is the worst in the history because of the terrible and unbalanced list.. but don’t blame Rawlings..

Amazing how I knew he was a Rawlings apologist just from one response to me.

0/11 and a percentage of 55.9 but no one responsible (the only common denominator) should be held accountable.

Last edited:
You are the biggest saddo of them all, can you just shut up, you are so negative
Oh shut your trap scar.
Why don’t u go & listen to the “we know where we at “ Clarko presser … that will be realistic & positive enough for you.
Wash rinse repeat

Oh shut your trap scar.
Why don’t u go & listen to the “we know where we at “ Clarko presser … that will be realistic & positive enough for you.
Wash rinse repeat
You’re a loser with a loser mentality, stop spending your day posting drivel on Bigfooty it will be good for your health

Remove this Banner Ad

Back