NFL Super Bowl LVIII - Kansas City vs San Francisco - Mon 12/2 @10:30AM AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

SBLVIII_Logo_800x500-8f16504983.jpg

Did you also direct today's history of Volkswagen ad. Because it seemed to skip on detail in the company's history.

If he wants to get past the racist tag he will talk up against Trump. He can still be republican and want someone else to rep the party.
Histrionics at its finest

They were calling nothing both ways all game. There were like 3 flags that were not presnap.

If they are not calling holds then adjust and you start doing it too. The 9ers LB got away will contact past the 5yds all game and both teams having DB with handfighting.

I think he has 2 more years on his rookie deal.

900k a year for two more years.

They're always extended the year before their contract expires though, no one gets to the final year of rookie deal (see: Hurts extended last off season for example).

He'd have to be a real hold out risk if you tried.

Oh good, the world's shittest banter is back

You're the one in here having a massive sook and accusing others of melting.

Mate, take a long hard look in that iceberg shaped mirror.

Much like fuey said. I also dont dislike any of the 9ers fans on the board. I might dislike your team because the pain you have given me over the years. But no issues with the users.

I like the banter and conversations I have had with posters like Brasher same with other posters and their teams

They're always extended the year before their contract expires though, no one gets to the final year of rookie deal (see: Hurts extended last off season for example).

He'd have to be a real hold out risk if you tried.

I guess 2 more seasons will sort out once and for all the Purdy verdict.

Just hope the losing a SuperBowl let down doesn't happen too bad for the 49ers. Last time we lost to the Chiefs the world went into a 2 year lockdown.

Is Kelce going to skip the parade to go to Melbourne with her or go on a bender with the team.
Sources say he misses Melbourne shows but arrives to see the Sydney shows and then on to Singapore

Also whispers Jason is coming to Sydney too and they do a live podcast in Sydney

You're the one in here having a massive sook and accusing others of melting.

Mate, take a long hard look in that iceberg shaped mirror.

See what I mean? ******* hell that's a boring insult. I think the problem is you try to type shots that make you look smart when you're a fundamentally vapid person.

See what I mean? ******* hell that's a boring insult. I think the problem is you try to type shots that make you look smart when you're a fundamentally vapid person.

QXsmwDi.gif

I don't think there's any way he'd agree to play through to the end of his rookie deal, surely. Like, at some point it would have to offend his team mates if you asked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just hope the losing a SuperBowl let down doesn't happen too bad for the 49ers. Last time we lost to the Chiefs the world went into a 2 year lockdown.
History isn't kind to superbowl losers. Which makes the 90s Bills more heartbreaking

It's hard to get there, let along get back after being so close the year before.

Sources say he misses Melbourne shows but arrives to see the Sydney shows and then on to Singapore

Also whispers Jason is coming to Sydney too and they do a live podcast in Sydney

I know the odd immigration official at Sydney Airport. I think one's a rabid 49er fan too.

I heard the NRL were trying to get both Kelce bros for the Vegas thing they have in a couple of weeks

Aussiedude is right.

49wrs roster is loaded with stars, traded for stars and forner 1st round picks and high upside players from other teams who didnt pan out.

Funnily, the Ravens are the same.

Both teams trying to "dream team" it and both teams keep failing in the playoffs due to QB play really.

The majority of teams who have won the 58 Super Bowls have had elite QBs. It's far too hard to build an elite 52 man roster and get by with an average QB. Easier to acquire an elite QB and have work arounds for the rest of the 52.

I don't think there's any way he'd agree to play through to the end of his rookie deal, surely. Like, at some point it would have to offend his team mates if you asked.

Yeah one more season should be enough...I don't think they can extend his rookie contract until end of next season anyway.

I heard the NRL were trying to get both Kelce bros for the Vegas thing they have in a couple of weeks

If there is one professional football code that shouldn't ever be allowed to enter Vegas it's the NRL.

Aussiedude is right.

49wrs roster is loaded with stars, traded for stars and forner 1st round picks and high upside players from other teams who didnt pan out.

Funnily, the Ravens are the same.

Both teams trying to "dream team" it and both teams keep failing in the playoffs due to QB play really.

The majority of teams who have won the 58 Super Bowls have had elite QBs. It's far too hard to build an elite 52 man roster and get by with an average QB. Easier to acquire an elite QB and have work arounds for the rest of the 52.
9ers are where they were 12 months ago. A QB away but a year older.

The Jets also looked like that but the defense fell apart once Rodgers went down. Being a QB away ca fracture the defense when they play lights out.

Yeah one more season should be enough...I don't think they can extend his rookie contract until end of next season anyway.

Seems unlikely to do badly enough that you could walk away after next year without extending him, particularly when three quarter of your fan base think he's the real MVP.

Seems unlikely to do badly enough that you could walk away after next year without extending him, particularly when three quarter of your fan base think he's the real MVP.

I should do the negotiations for the 49ers then....I'm in the 25%.

If there is one professional football code that shouldn't ever be allowed to enter Vegas it's the NRL.
I saw something about like 20 players needing to go thr the embassy to get approval to enter. Mostly for drug charges or DV.

Its going to be a train wreck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back