FTA-TV Survivor: Kaôh Rōng - Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty

Remove this Banner Ad

Michelle winning was a shock, but she was no worse player than Sandra who won it TWICE, by doing about as much strategising and LESS winning. Michelle got strong towards the end, knew the jury were fairly bitter and played to her strengths. Tai was hopeless towards the end of the game, and Aubrey faltered at final tribal. Michelle taking out Neil was well done, and I think I'm not as 'down' on this winner as past 'undeserving' winners.

She played survivor and got through to the end in a good enough position to win. That takes Kudos and to be honest, although requiring luck at many points, the "fly under the radar & hope, then hit the afterburners from day 30" is probably the 'best' strategy to take in modern survivor.

Reunion was terrible. Half of it being taken up by whatsername my shtick is hiding my face rubbish pop singer. Would have liked to have probed some of the earlier voted contestants, particularly the treatment 'blondie' got from Jason and Scott.

Looking forward to next season already.

To anyone that cares, the list for S34, the next All Stars season is out on the Interwebs, Including a few players from this season as excpected.
* ozzy, * Caleb, * brad culpepper, * troyzan, rest Im fine with

**** ozzy, **** Caleb, **** brad culpepper, **** troyzan, rest Im fine with
Not excited to be seeing Cirie back again. I think she's played out and will be an early boot again. Ozzy will never be anything more than eye candy/challenge beast.
I think the Cambodia cast was much more interesting. lots of Meh characters in this lot.

Also a small part of me wishes things had gone differently, and Russell had competed in Cambodia/s34 instead of RI. I'm curious as to how he would play differently (if at all)

Not excited to be seeing Cirie back again. I think she's played out and will be an early boot again. Ozzy will never be anything more than eye candy/challenge beast.
I think the Cambodia cast was much more interesting. lots of Meh characters in this lot.

Also a small part of me wishes things had gone differently, and Russell had competed in Cambodia/s34 instead of RI. I'm curious as to how he would play differently (if at all)
I'm more excited to see Cirie than anyone except Tony, if not for Micronesia being a surprise final 2, she'd be regarded as one of the greatest survivors ever, if she's not already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back