Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 32 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Three things I learnt during this season:
1. The Sim is the Steve Hocking of the SFA. Always tinkering with the rules to get a contrived outcome, despite there being absolutely no need to do anything. Like SHocking, the Sim believes it is above the law because it makes the law. No one trusts that the rules we are given will remain for any longer than what is convenient.
2. The Mods are the umpires of the SFA. They are given the impossible task of interpreting and implementing the confusing rules during a constant flurry of activity, and yet somehow are the only people in the world who are not allowed to make mistakes. Everything is up for interpretation and they are unfairly maligned for trying to do an impossible job under trying circumstances. Not much different to the AFL umpiring fraternity including some forgetting who the crowds really pay their hard earned cash to watch.
3. Gil the Dill as the Admin, believes he is (nominally) in charge of the league. Everyone else knows the stakeholders really make all the important decisions and leaves the daily grind to the “figurehead”. For all the perceived ability to run the place, the benefits are far outweighed by the sheer volume of mind numbing tedium required to keep the place open. No one who understands the job wants it, and that is the only reason the incompetence is tolerated.
Shut up Gerard Whately

1. The Sim is the Steve Hocking of the SFA. Always tinkering with the rules to get a contrived outcome, despite there being absolutely no need to do anything. Like SHocking, the Sim believes it is above the law because it makes the law. No one trusts that the rules we are given will remain for any longer than what is convenient.
2. The Mods are the umpires of the SFA. They are given the impossible task of interpreting and implementing the confusing rules during a constant flurry of activity, and yet somehow are the only people in the world who are not allowed to make mistakes. Everything is up for interpretation and they are unfairly maligned for trying to do an impossible job under trying circumstances. Not much different to the AFL umpiring fraternity including some forgetting who the crowds really pay their hard earned cash to watch.
3. Gil the Dill as the Admin, believes he is (nominally) in charge of the league. Everyone else knows the stakeholders really make all the important decisions and leaves the daily grind to the “figurehead”. For all the perceived ability to run the place, the benefits are far outweighed by the sheer volume of mind numbing tedium required to keep the place open. No one who understands the job wants it, and that is the only reason the incompetence is tolerated.
My Gif reply to this is the same as anyone who posted this but especially sweeter having it being a Bomber.

tenor (23).gif

Rd 15
F9hVC9l.png

ROUND 15

Three things I learnt this week...

1. I leave the thread for one minute and look what happens 👆
  2. If you like expansion, you'll love Season 33. Looks set to dominate the landscape from the outset.
  3. Strap yourselves in folks, it's beez season.

Over to you Sweet FA :thumbsu:

1. I leave the thread for one minute and look what happens 👆
  2. If you like expansion, you'll love Season 33. Looks set to dominate the landscape from the outset.
  3. Strap yourselves in folks, it's beez season.

Over to you Sweet FA :thumbsu:
1. It's ok chief, I put the brakes on.
2. It will dominate, let's hope it's more civil this time
3. Pop up sprinklers everywhere

3. Pop up sprinklers everywhere
The beez really is a fascinating sport.

It's a marathon, followed by a sprint, with some last minute rhythmic gymnastics thrown in for good measure.

The beez really is a fascinating sport.

It's a marathon, followed by a sprint, with some last minute rhythmic gymnastics thrown in for good measure.
Tag him properly you coward

beez

Remove this Banner Ad

Back