Autopsy Sydney Swans beat Dogs 88 - 42

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Bevo finally put his pride to one side and admit the Jong experiment as a midfielder is officially over?

Bont drinking his own bath water.

Picken has been sighted since signing his once year contact.

I've bitched enough about Boyd tonight. Thanks for the memories.

Bevo playing Tim English tonight in a finals pressure game is probably the worst selection decision he's ever made. What did he expect to happen against a big bodied midfield on a small ground?

Cloke just not up to AFL standard anymore. But I doubt anyone would have played an effective game with our entries inside 50.

McLean and Caleb were good.

What a s**t night.

Can Bevo finally put his pride to one side and admit the Jong experiment as a midfielder is officially over?

Bont drinking his own bath water.

Picken has been sighted since signing his once year contact.

I've bitched enough about Boyd tonight. Thanks for the memories.

Bevo playing Tim English tonight in a finals pressure game is probably the worst selection decision he's ever made.

Cloke just not up to AFL standard anymore. But I doubt anyone would have played an effective game with our entries inside 50.

McLean and Caleb were good.

What a s**t night.
Agh, cool. So along as being a total dick about Matthew Boyd you're running with "Bont is drinking his own bathwater". You've made a total dick of yourself tonight.

Forget how losing turns people into morons.

Sydney made us look 2nd rate tonight, but our chances of playing finals footy are hardly over. Changes are required but we need players in the twos to now put their hand up.

We all scream for Libba but we were calling for him to be dropped to Footscray & now we want him back after average performances in the VFL? Spots are to be fought for.

And English is hardly the determining difference tonight.

Out: MBoyd, Hunter, Picken, Suckling, Biggs, English

In: Libba, Webb, Morris, TBoyd, Honeychurch, BWilliams

Daniel, McLean and Macrae were the only three who looked close to using the ball well tonight. Wallis was really disapointing after killing it for his first two games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agh, cool. So along as being a total dick about Matthew Boyd you're running with "Bont is drinking his own bathwater". You've made a total dick of yourself tonight.

Forget how losing turns people into morons.
Go easy on the personal attacks big guy.
What Bont has dished up over the last 4 weeks isn't good enough when we have all been putting him up for discussion as the best in the game leading up to the cats game. If we can love and praise him than surely you can't get upset when we criticise him as well.

- Matty Boyd is beyond cooked. Completely lost his feel for the pace of the game. Shouldn't play again.

- If JJ wants $800k he might have to pick up a night job. Big ups to the Swans for targeting him though, couple of meetings too late I think.

- Holding the ball interpretation tonight was outrageous. Bont x3, Adams, and another I can't remember. Painfully obvious. Whinge and you will get your way, if you're a frontier club.

- I've been a big believer in Jong but he's a liability at times on a dry deck. Can barely hit the ball let alone the target.

- Cloke cops way too much flak. Idiot Collingwood fans bullied him into taking a $600,000 paycut just to escape the toxic environment and it's all started up again.

The worst game last year was against Freo in what was a very similar lazy, unskilled and lifeless display. Maybe this is what this season needs, because there's been a lot excuses and reasons given for inconsistent performances but no one can hide behind tonight's effort.

The whole coaching and playing staff need to have a look at what they're doing currently because it isn't working and won't work unless something changes. Im not blaming English for the loss but how he could have been picked defies any logic and there's been a theme of clever selections and tactics that has gone away from the core of what worked last year.

Most of playing group don't want it badly enough this year, there's only a handful of players that have played consistently with the right intensity and when that's the case the teams going to struggle.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Go easy on the personal attacks big guy.
What Bont has dished up over the last 4 weeks isn't good enough when we have all been putting him up for discussion as the best in the game leading up to the cats game. If we can love and praise him than surely you can't get upset when we criticise him as well.
There's a difference between criticism and telling us a bloke is "drinking his own bathwater".

Head down to the club next week and tell Marcus that after he's busted his balls on the track.

* right off with this suggestion that Bontempelli's let it all go to his head.

He's a best and fairest winner in a premiership year at 21 and possibly the most level headed player and person of his age that I've ever seen.

He's young, he'll have the odd rough patch. Suggesting he's drinking his own bathwater is disrespectful, ignorant and childish.

They look tired, hesitant, fumbly, uninterested, no fire in the belly at all.

Not sure if Sydney are that good or we are so bad that we have made them look good.

Haha. Sydney are pretty average. They lost to the Box Hill Hawks and Jarryd Roughead two weeks ago on their home deck.

We are just woeful at the moment.

There's a difference between criticism and telling us a bloke is "drinking his own bathwater".

Head down to the club next week and tell Marcus that after he's busted his balls on the track.
You're a clown mate. I never said he's not trying. Like I said, If you don't like my opinion than put me on ignore. Libba got dropped for the same form that Bont is showing right now. And people on here were saying the same s**t about Libba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back