Competitions Sydney Swans Fantasy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been more than 24 hours since the last pick was taken; so let's get this moving again. bonzaburgers has had time to take his pick, so since it's been more than 24 hours, his pick is passed; but he can take it at any time that he's on again, from players that are still available.

My pick was after bonzaburgers, so I select:-

Pick 26

Cyril Rioli (Hawthorn)

Should give me something to work with up forward.

Pick 27 - Matthew Scarlett

From the start of Round 3, in another pick, I'll put up an order with a time by which picks must be made, starting monday, if any picks are taken before then, I'll edit accordingly. If you miss your pick, you are bumped to the end of the round, and if you miss it again, bumped to the end of the day. If you miss THAT, your pick is forfeited, and if that happens three times, you are booted from the draft.

pick 28

with the next couple of picks i will add a couple of young in and out midfielders

mundy_nabpress_a.jpg

i think that mundy would be a great edition to my team as he still has the ability to play as a pure inside player as he is very good clearence player but he is also very skillfull (by foot) and has great vision that he coupld also play as an attacking outside mid. still in the age group that could see him improving on what he has done so far in the AFL

pick 29

trent cotchin

Cotchin_Rd1608_246_a.jpg

Has been a young gun for a few years now and only injuries have held him back from being a current superstar.Really everything he does has superstar written all over him, is very god in and around packs and has great clearance work, but he is also more than capable of playing as an outside mid due to his great footy brain, disposal and vision. As with mundy in an age group that he could keep improving (had his best pre-season in a while as well)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been almost 24 hours since the last pick, so let's get this going again. bonzaburgers has the next pick, but he PMed me to say he might not be on in time, and gave me a short-list of players he was interested in for his next selection. With that in mind:-

Pick 32

Sam Fisher (St Kilda)

I've lost track ..am i 37? I think i am. Kerian Jack. Going with what i know. Up and comer who can tag, kick goals, and put Judd on his ass...nuff said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back