Media Terry Tough Campaigner of the Week - Round 1 POLL CLOSED

Who's your Terry Tough Campaigner of the Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

PfX42Yq.jpg

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/tifmedia-presents…-the-terry-tough-campaigner.1212299/

Round 1 Nominations NOW OPEN!!
  1. Tigerturbulance
  2. haydo
  3. TJASTA

Last edited:

Tigerturbulance

Though does it still count if he folded like a little bitch when it counted?
It counts double mate.

He was a bit of a tough campaigner this week wasn't he? :D

Nomination confirmed. :thumbsu:

Supporting evidence required?
Excuse me, but just who in the * do you think you are? YOU, bossing ME around? Suck a trillion dicks. I don't have to do a single mother******* thing you tell me. You think you're hot s**t mouthing off to me but I bet if we were face to face you'd change colours quicker than the ******* Aurora Australis. Just try opening your fat mouth in front of me again, I ******* dare you.

Ha! Sit back and relax for Week 1, TIF. :tropicaldrink:
Let me make this real easy for you.

I've been sandpapering my elbows all pre-season. They should be in prime knick by Sunday
You're talking about the bloke who has the deadliest elbows in the game. My frees against on Sunday will set a SFA record
You see this kid gets it, I have the best elbows in the game
Have been sitting here since 5am on the couch sharpening my elbows for the weekend. Who's gonna cop it first?
They're the unlucky one to face my elbows on the weekend
You should ask @xenxen she's seen and been impressed with my elbows before

Supporting evidence required?
Excuse me, but just who in the **** do you think you are? YOU, bossing ME around? Suck a trillion dicks. I don't have to do a single mother******* thing you tell me. You think you're hot s**t mouthing off to me but I bet if we were face to face you'd change colours quicker than the ******* Aurora Australis. Just try opening your fat mouth in front of me again, I ******* dare you.
Copypasta and mildly melty at best.

Look, I like you mate so I'm going to help you out.

Hello numbnuts,

Welcome to Game day for Round 1. For new comers, games are generally posted between 3-7 on Sunday Afternoons.

I’ll post this game around 4pm.
**** off.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tenor.gif

UPDATE!

Nominations closing today, poll will be up tomorrow for voting. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Me and my elbows have been talk of the league the last 48 hours
Your shameless self promotion knows no bounds.

DID YOU KNOW?

Tigerturbulance spent the entire week sizing up an opposition ruckman who did not spend a single minute in the ruck in Round 1.

He was then soundly beaten by an inactive.

Back