The Bar - Beer, Wine & Spirits Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta say - this Otherside IIRA is pretty scrumdillyumptious.

Have to love all these Red IPAs doing the rounds at the moment - Cheeky Monkey's Imperial Monk, Mash's Red Cat, Wedgetail's Red IPA etc. This Otherside IIRA is my fave of the lot <3
Thought this was bonkers. That and nail red carpet some big stand outs for me

Been looking for this! Maybe I should just order online.

I tried to pick some up from the Brewery, but on both ocassions on Saturday/Sunday they were packed with a line to get in. Didn't want to miss out, so ordered online. Recommend it, it's gorgeous.

Thought this was bonkers. That and nail red carpet some big stand outs for me

As I was punching out my earlier post, I knew there was one that I had missed. Red Carpet was it! Had it last weekend too (whoops). Also amazing.

Gotta say - this Otherside IIRA is pretty scrumdillyumptious.

Have to love all these Red IPAs doing the rounds at the moment - Cheeky Monkey's Imperial Monk, Mash's Red Cat, Wedgetail's Red IPA etc. This Otherside IIRA is my fave of the lot <3
Just make sure they are fresh, stick to the local mobs IMO.

Picked up an old can of Former Tennant from Dan's (probably sitting on a pallet in the sun for a month, when I was in the industry they were being delivered fresh by a bloke with a refriderated modus vehicle, shows what damage big national distribution deals can do) a little while back that was horriffic for such an awesome beer.

Had it on tap at DTC and 2 week old 500ml cans.

Imperial Monk is still probably my favourite but I would hold out for the seasonal stout if I'm getting anything from them.

Stay Strong, Colonial.

Hey you can't call it small ale that's sizist and offensive to dwarfs
Ahh f*** , I didn't think about that.
Actually one of my earliest memories is from when I was 3, pointing and laughing at a dwarf in a pub carpark in England. Embarrassed the hell out of my parents.
So what I'm saying is that I think I'm ok drinking beer that's offensive to dwarves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want a laugh about the Colonial drama. Go to the Blackheart and Sparrows facebook and check out their reviews. They've had to disable reviews with amount of backlash they got.

Ahh f*** , I didn't think about that.
Actually one of my earliest memories is from when I was 3, pointing and laughing at a dwarf in a pub carpark in England. Embarrassed the hell out of my parents.
So what I'm saying is that I think I'm ok drinking beer that's offensive to dwarves
I was at a bar in brixton and a mate who got really loose when pissed went and put his beer on a dwarf head on the dance floor.embarrassing as

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Tried the running with thieves west coast IPA...not bad...not bad.

They've got a few soft launch tastings at the brewery/distillery over the next fortnight. Looking forward to checking the place out.

For whoever asked if they were at Sealanes old shed - yes it's definitely gone ahead and sounds like it's pretty much complete now.

They've got a few soft launch tastings at the brewery/distillery over the next fortnight. Looking forward to checking the place out.

For whoever asked if they were at Sealanes old shed - yes it's definitely gone ahead and sounds like it's pretty much complete now.
That was I, great news, it's within walking distance of my joint.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back