The Bigfooty NBA Week 16 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wooft. That was not pretty, but an important, gritty win.

I like that Chris Finch gaffer, whom at the time (IIRC) was a controversial appoint for many Wolves fans, but he does seem to be doing well (now) after a slow start to the season for Minnesota.

I assume (and hope) the Wolves should be able to consolidate from the rest of the season to avoid the play in and make the playoffs in their own right.

Walker Kessler is turning out to be the player/stud Atlanta Hawks fans all hoped Jon Koncak would become

#MilkyThunder !!! One impressive Unit that lad. Ainge should win Executive of the year alone with the Gobert trade, let alone getting the best possible return for Spida Mitchell (realistically)

Every time that clown Bill Simmons tweets a comment ripping into the Celtics and coach Joe Mazz, seems like Boston go on a tear.

For supposedly one of the most IQ Hoops pundits of the Association which he is (which perhaps reflects badly on the rest of them) he really is annoyingly short sighted and impatient when it comes to the Celtics and coaching (he popped Ime Udoka several times last season too)

Every time that clown Bill Simmons tweets a comment ripping into the Celtics and coach Joe Mazz, seems like Boston go on a tear.

For supposedly one of the most IQ Hoops pundits of the Association which he is (which perhaps reflects badly on the rest of them) he really is annoyingly short sighted and impatient when it comes to the Celtics and coaching (he popped Ime Udoka several times last season too)

It isn’t showing what he said but Bill is alright normally, I think doesn’t claim to be anything more than a die hard sports fan and comes across as such. He says some dumb stuff but he is my go to for American sports pods

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pay very little attention to what's happening to other teams, but the noise around OG like we're talking about trading prime Jordan means that either the lack of slop has gotten everyone crazy, or that I'm just washed.

And I went 5/5 from three last night so it ain't me.

Problem is I think he is right because JM does make basic coaching errors etc timeouts are the biggest problem it will come with experience but most likely in the playoffs our downfall will comedown to the coach imo.

FoADTTzXwAAVq7S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back