Mega Thread 'The Notorious' Conor McGregor

Remove this Banner Ad

So much under the table s**t going on its not funny.
With all due respect with the ethnicities and nationalities involved the UFC was always corrupt.

The Gracie's> the Italian Vegas mob Fertitta's> the Jewish Hollywood mafia WME

Not an organisation of pure of heart simple folk.

Scum has its ways...
It does!

Even Dana has ties to the Boston area criminal element.

Frank Fertitta and Marc Ratner are both former executive directors of the NSAC and people wonder about the missing failed tests, letting tainted fighters fight etc.

No disrespect pointing out the Italians and Jewish, it's just the way it is.

It does!

Even Dana has ties to the Boston area criminal element.

Frank Fertitta and Marc Ratner are both former executive directors of the NSAC and people wonder about the missing failed tests, letting tainted fighters fight etc.

No disrespect pointing out the Italians and Jewish, it's just the way it is.
* "the way it is".

Not sure how to say it, but 'storms are a brewing'!!!

Thinking I might start ordering an extra spicy chicken sandwich from Burger King in retaliation to each person who wants to boycott them over this.

Seriously though, in the real world this kind of behaviour is an embarrassment, and in just about any other profession Conor would have (rightly) been unemployed as of today. But Conor's a cage fighter, reality is that he's an awful person who competes in an awful profession.

I do feel for the guys who were collateral damage in this like Chiesa and Reed Harris but nobody was badly hurt. Chiesa had some superficial cuts and Harris and the other employees were probably a bit shaken up but every fighter impacted by this will get rebooked in the next couple of months and also get their base money for this event.

From what's been captured on camera it looks like Conor broke a window and unintentionally lacerated a couple of guys as a result. He'll end up accepting a plea bargain where he avoids conviction, does community service, pays a fine and maybe gets a slap on the wrist from the NYSAC and that'll be the end of it. Those affected probably won't file civil suits against McGregor because the real money in a civil suit would come from the UFC (and the arena owners) over their lack of security and then they'd have to go against their boss.

And UFC won't fire Conor because White is too weak to do what he's been implying he will because it works out better for Conor if they do fire him as he can then promote his own fights and keep all of the money. And if McGregor instead comes to terms with the UFC on a new deal to fight Khabib he'll end up getting the biggest payout in MMA history, and that'll partly come about because the UFC will use all of this footage to sell the fight to the public - they're already using it for YouTube views on their Embedded series.

Picture of Conor being interrogated by the cop
IikAdk3.jpg

Picture of Conor being interrogated by the cop
IikAdk3.jpg
There’s a 30 sec vid of this online too.

What the ‘picture’ doesn’t show is the detective handing McGregor a white “brick” asking “how do you explain this?”

McGregor then responds with “oh yeah, if I remembered I had that I woulda chucked it at the buuuss too yah coooont!!!”

He then proceeds to eat as much as he can of said brick before charging the mirror with a flying headbutt as deputies rush in with tazers, battons, pepper spray, Hannibal masks and muzzles.

Vid abruptly ends.

Expect to see the full unedited version in an upcoming UFC promo.

Thinking I might start ordering an extra spicy chicken sandwich from Burger King in retaliation to each person who wants to boycott them over this.

Seriously though, in the real world this kind of behaviour is an embarrassment, and in just about any other profession Conor would have (rightly) been unemployed as of today. But Conor's a cage fighter, reality is that he's an awful person who competes in an awful profession.

I do feel for the guys who were collateral damage in this like Chiesa and Reed Harris but nobody was badly hurt. Chiesa had some superficial cuts and Harris and the other employees were probably a bit shaken up but every fighter impacted by this will get rebooked in the next couple of months and also get their base money for this event.

From what's been captured on camera it looks like Conor broke a window and unintentionally lacerated a couple of guys as a result. He'll end up accepting a plea bargain where he avoids conviction, does community service, pays a fine and maybe gets a slap on the wrist from the NYSAC and that'll be the end of it. Those affected probably won't file civil suits against McGregor because the real money in a civil suit would come from the UFC (and the arena owners) over their lack of security and then they'd have to go against their boss.

And UFC won't fire Conor because White is too weak to do what he's been implying he will because it works out better for Conor if they do fire him as he can then promote his own fights and keep all of the money. And if McGregor instead comes to terms with the UFC on a new deal to fight Khabib he'll end up getting the biggest payout in MMA history, and that'll partly come about because the UFC will use all of this footage to sell the fight to the public - they're already using it for YouTube views on their Embedded series.

The only issue I take with this post is the implication everyone who competes in the ufc is an awful person, might not be what’s intended (you might just be saying Conor alone is awful) but go chat to Dan Kelly, Jake Matthews, Gustavo Faciroli or a host of others guys, Rob Whittaker, GSP, Randy Couture, Dan Cormier. Mma has its share of shitbag human beings for sure but they are not all bad and I’d argue (with zero stats to back me up) there’s at least as many in American football and basketball doing the same if not worse.

The only issue I take with this post is the implication everyone who competes in the ufc is an awful person, might not be what’s intended (you might just be saying Conor alone is awful) but go chat to Dan Kelly, Jake Matthews, Gustavo Faciroli or a host of others guys, Rob Whittaker, GSP, Randy Couture, Dan Cormier. Mma has its share of shitbag human beings for sure but they are not all bad and I’d argue (with zero stats to back me up) there’s at least as many in American football and basketball doing the same if not worse.
It’s the “jock” culture tho isn’t it. Be tough, be a bully, be an arsehole and be a chauvinist pig even if you’re not one but just to try and impress people with the image anyway.

A LOT of this attitude in the chef industry also but believe me, the chefs like Gordon Ramsay are becoming rarer and rarer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s the “jock” culture tho isn’t it. Be tough, be a bully, be an arsehole and be a chauvinist pig even if you’re not one but just to try and impress people with the image anyway.

A LOT of this attitude in the chef industry also but believe me, the chefs like Gordon Ramsay are becoming rarer and rarer.

Have you seen ramsay with kids his screaming is all an act for tv

Have you seen ramsay with kids his screaming is all an act for tv
Nah he just knows when to pull his head in.

There was a show back in the 90’s called ‘Britain’s worst bosses’ and a “potential chef” went into his kitchen on a trial with a hidden camera.

Believe me, it’s real. ;)

It’s just these days no one wants to work under that anymore and workers have more rights than ever.

I don't think you've been around enough Martial Arts. I reckon you get about 1 in 20 that are jocks/douches. Far less than say in Real Estate, Retail, s**t even AFL etc. It's a pretty damn respectful field for the most part.

I don't think you've been around enough Martial Arts. I reckon you get about 1 in 20 that are jocks/douches. Far less than say in Real Estate, Retail, s**t even AFL etc. It's a pretty damn respectful field for the most part.
I’ve been practicing Kung fu since 2004.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back