The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 10 Thread - Rise of the Superteams?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your title defence is going as swimmingly as Liverpool's Pete 🤡🤡🤡 (seriously you guys will be fine once AD returns)
You don't think they have some roster issues that could be found out in the right matchup come playoff time?

You don't think they have some roster issues that could be found out in the right matchup come playoff time?

They always seem to find luck in the buy out market.

Vogel needs to start resting LeBron soon though, cause as legendary as he is, He may suffer serious fatigue/burnout come playoff time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danny Ainge continues to back his star tandem of Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown despite the team's continued struggles.

"I wish I had answers for you. I don't," Ainge said on 98.5 The Sports Hub on Thursday. "I do believe in my players. I like them all individually. I think they have good futures. I just think right now our team is in a major funk."

The Celtics have lost eight of 11 games overall.

"Here's what the biggest thing about Jaylen and Jayson is," Ainge said. "They've been shielded before because they've had other really good players, veterans around them as they developed -- and went to three out of four Eastern Conference [finals].

"Now it's on them. Now they're the stars. And they've got the big contracts. And they got the All-Star nods. So the microscope is on them."

Ainge is saying that the issues with the Celtics are on him more than his young stars or coach Brad Stevens.

Danny Ainge continues to back his star tandem of Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown despite the team's continued struggles.

"I wish I had answers for you. I don't," Ainge said on 98.5 The Sports Hub on Thursday. "I do believe in my players. I like them all individually. I think they have good futures. I just think right now our team is in a major funk."

The Celtics have lost eight of 11 games overall.

"Here's what the biggest thing about Jaylen and Jayson is," Ainge said. "They've been shielded before because they've had other really good players, veterans around them as they developed -- and went to three out of four Eastern Conference [finals].

"Now it's on them. Now they're the stars. And they've got the big contracts. And they got the All-Star nods. So the microscope is on them."

Ainge is saying that the issues with the Celtics are on him more than his young stars or coach Brad Stevens.

I still think they are too small. They have no physical presence - jut a nice jump shooting team and when that goes off a tiny bit they are cooked. Tatum at 6'8" but plays as a guard, Brown 6'6", Smart 6'3", Walker 6', Theis was centre at 6'8" and now Thompson is centre at 6'9".

Tristan Thompson is their biggest player (excluding Taco Fall who does not play). That is fine if you have Love and LeBron as well supporting - but the Celtics don't.

They are too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back