The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 12 Thread. Move over lob city, we have plob city!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
German journalist said Schröder is signing an extension in the next 10 days and the Lakers aren’t done making moves. Of all players Harrell is most likely to get trade"

Dam that's a bit rough as he's writing all this depressed stuff.

What are you talking about?

The nba is full of 'bad people' historically and now. Yet they are allowed to play cause they are good at basketball.

For this player to potentially be fired for saying a rude/racist word on a computer game seems a bit odd.

Karl Malone 'got a 13-year-old pregnant, apparently..

Because he had a history of not playing nicely with others, including farting in faces in the locker room and being demanding for post touches.

But he was a good player going to a team with very good players. And filled a hole.

Pretty obvious it would probably work if he accepted a lesser role and was slightly less a twat.

But he was a good player going to a team with very good players. And filled a hole.

Pretty obvious it would probably work if he accepted a lesser role and was slightly less a twat.
Trust me, it was not obvious, especially with the manner of his exit from LA the first time. You don’t burn Kobe in LA...

Trust me, it was not obvious, especially with the manner of his exit from LA the first time. You don’t burn Kobe in LA...

Ok I was just giving my opinion.

Similar to how i think there is a good chance drummond will do well with the lakers or nets.

Blake is harder cause he might be cooked - but less minutes in a lesser role he may look better? I hear solid rumor the nets medical team is top notch

During the James Harden trade negotiations in December and January, the Boston Celtics were considered to be on the periphery, but their actual interest may have actually been far more serious.

"Boston’s level of interest and involvement far surpassed what [Danny] Ainge was willing to admit to when he addressed it publicly," sources tell Sam Amick of The Athletic.

The Celtics almost certainly would have to include Jaylen Brown or Jayson Tatum in any trade package to the Houston Rockets for Harden.

The Brooklyn Nets eventually acquired Harden for a pick heavy trade package, but no established star such as Brown or Tatum.

Nets still have a trade exception and mid level exemption totalling about 10 million.

Don't think they can combine the two though, it's one or the other.

Also far more likely they use the MLE for a two or three year deal for someone who is a free agent. So they're not got to use it on someone they have to trade for, more likely someone who is bought out or a free agent in Europe, or save it until the off-season.

Basically they can't or won't trade for Drummond, they need him to be bought out.

Can trade Dinwiddie too

If they trade Dinwiddie they lose the DPE. And if we're talking about Drummond or McGee there's not much point. They 99% won't trade for Drummond, unless they trade Joe Harris too, in which case why.

And if they want to trade for McGee, they may as well keep Dinwiddie and just use the DPE.

They'd only trade Dinwiddie if they were looking at someone in the $12-14 mill salary range.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is off to the Lakers mate. Pretty much a done deal in principal.

There is also some talk the cav owner dislikes lebron and won't cut drummond if he wants to go lakers

Davis] I remember Dan Gilbert sent a message to me he wouldn’t let me out my deal if I went to play with LEBRON!!! Facts. He knew that where I was going so they played hardball... he said if I went to play with LEBRON he would win a title. I told him LEBRON gonna win one anywa

The nba is full of 'bad people' historically and now. Yet they are allowed to play cause they are good at basketball.

For this player to potentially be fired for saying a rude/racist word on a computer game seems a bit odd.

Karl Malone 'got a 13-year-old pregnant, apparently..

Kobe likes this

LeMarcus Aldridge is available after parting ways with the Spurs

Tim McMahon reports coach popovich said "We’ve mutually agreed for him to work on some opportunities elsewhere"

They're saying it's likely to be a trade, but I dunno who's trading for him at this point.

Boston obviously could, but not really sure he'd cure what ails them.

Maybe Miami if they want to give ol' Meyers the jackboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back