The Official Bigfooty Week 5 thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone got any explainations as to why Derrick Favors just hasn't kicked on as originally expected/projected? Is it just fitness/injuries/weight, or something else?

He was the consensus #1 player in his high school class, drafted #3 overall after one (fairly underwhelming) year in college, and while he has looked very good at times (Top 20 in the league in both PER and Win Shares Per 48 Mins in 2014-15 and 2015-16), it seems like he can barely stay on the court enough and be trusted with minutes and touches to elevate himself to true All-Star status. Will he ever get there?

Do you sneak off to the can at work to post these musings Damon?

He had a bad back and so do I. It's kismet.

Guilty as charged, but Pricey's mum doesn't seem to mind.

And 1 for you!

Precisely. Anyone can do what Lonzo does right now. Based on all the pre-season hype, he's been a major disappointment. I want more from my point guard than just walking the ball to the half way line and passing off to someone wide. His defence is also very poor as he struggles to keep his body between his opponent and the basket. He's going to need to improve out of sight just to be an average NBA player, because right now he's a shocker.

Looking very Austin Rivers early on.

Pimpin ain't easy

stZ2dLLgmqfLuUJ6W3OBtSuyDbU4NxB3aBJDcIcw2xZrdlIxcFxXovHMNqcnbFFeN5jM5317sr3BMJUyJe-iNJBif88B3QuwAuPNjWaJIogqTCT_YHtmOQ4hmK3yimE1jKkOyXkYX25hB-CpEHoBVcI=w400-h300-nc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back