The Official NBA Week 1 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
After the smorgasboard of great matchups yesterday I am trying to pick which stinker to watch this morning on League Pass.

TOR-CLE to start with....see how Irving adapts

But besides that looks like I'll be flicking through games watching fantasy players.

Any suggestions...

After the smorgasboard of great matchups yesterday I am trying to pick which stinker to watch this morning on League Pass.

TOR-CLE to start with....see how Irving adapts

But besides that looks like I'll be flicking through games watching fantasy players.

Any suggestions...

I've got Cavs v Raps and Bucks v Bobcats going. Changing between the two depending on timeouts etc.

Will probably change one of those to OKC/MIN when that starts then stop all to watch LAL/SAC

Jennings - does the bloke know how to land on his feet? 3 drives I reckon he has had and all 3 times he has landed on his toosh.

Was tossing up between the Bog Bucks or the Clipper train to support and chose the clips. I feel dirty to not follow an Aussie but maybe I could support two teams? double the chance of making playoffs :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howard is scoring freely with nobody from the Rockets to defend him. Jordan Hill is a spud.
Horrible player. NO D, on court only fr his poor offense. Dalembert will start in no time, but he's past his best and there's no real depth at the 5 spot.

Rockets have very little D.

Horrible player. NO D, on court only fr his poor offense. Dalembert will start in no time, but he's past his best and there's no real depth at the 5 spot.

Rockets have very little D.

Dalembert is a good pickup for us IMO. I've always liked him at the Kings.

We haven't been great on D for a while. Sammy D will get the start in no time. Martin 0-6. I think he only managed to hit 2 shots in the pre season as well. Needs to get out of his funk.

Lowry will 9 assists already.

The fact we are only down by 3 is probably a good sign since our best shooter can't score tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back