The Official Week 17 'Lebron James hissy fit in 5...4...3...'

Remove this Banner Ad

The Book of Basketball has its moments but it's hardly fantastic. It's his most insufferable sports-writing, and its pop-culture references screams of a dude that wants to make his s**t sounds more intellectual than it actually is.

30 for 30 was an idea to do sports documentaries - not the most inventive of ideas. His podcasts have long stopped been required listening, when he's incapable of interviewing a non-sports subject without trying to inject 100 sports references.

Give him credit for starting Grantland and (less so) the Ringer, and getting good talent around him because he is most definitely not the best part of either of those things.

you will not find a boston fan who dislikes simmons

Griffin is pumped.

Reckon LAC should make a move for him. Would form a good partnership with jordan.

If they can get that Chris paul kid from the Rockets , LOOK OUT !!!

you will not find a boston fan who dislikes simmons
There’s a fair few on RealGM.

I don’t really enjoy a lot of his opinions on today’s league but I enjoy his knowledge of basketball history.

I do cringe when he tries to throw Boston into every conversation.

If they can get that Chris paul kid from the Rockets , LOOK OUT !!!

Imagine that!!

There’s a fair few on RealGM.

I don’t really enjoy a lot of his opinions on today’s league but I enjoy his knowledge of basketball history.

I do cringe when he tries to throw Boston into every conversation.

i dont mid him actually. kinda enjoy his podcasts or contributions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houston gave the nugs another pounding

Our depth is outstanding and we are signing brandon wright to add to it, with possibly iso joe on the way too

Amazing season so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back