• Joel

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Brogdon

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Kris Dunn at the 2 next to Rubio in a crunch time line up is.. uhhhhh, interesting.
He's by far the most disruptive of our options, so I sort of understand the logic behind it, even if I don't agree. Their ball movement was cutting up our defence and we knew we needed a stop to win the game - the way the game was playing out, the best way to get one was with a turnover.

First and foremost, though, we needed to score. In that situation the only three options we have are Rubio and Shabazz, Rubio and Rush, and Jones and Dunn. So we play Dunn and Rubio...and then run iso Wiggins against Kawhi? Wut? Then Dunn's lack of experience shows with the dumb foul (although inexperienced or not he needed to be smarter than that). It was just a cluster* of bad decisions - most of them on Thibs imo. He's done some really great things for us this season, and has had some great clutch-time moments, but that was a really bad few minutes from him and the team.

Will say it again - I actually almost enjoy watching the Bulls at the moment. Not much actual talent but they are having a crack. Chocked at the death yesterday but still working better as a team without Wade.

Will say it again - I actually almost enjoy watching the Bulls at the moment. Not much actual talent but they are having a crack. Chocked at the death yesterday but still working better as a team without Wade.

Drummond man

4/12 for 8 and 17. He should be pushing 20 and 20 ont hat Bulls lineup

You're the team gigolo
Geezus. Calm down son.
It's almost comical.

Oh no end of the world! Lost a bunch of close games when on the hardest road stretch of the season and Steph couldn't make a 3. Now winning games by 20 when the schedule eases up and Steph is Stephing again. I'm shocked!

So you're saying they're downhill skiers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caught the Celts vs Pacers game in the flesh tonight. Boston is bitterly cold at the moment. My Australian blood is not coping well. Fairly pedestrian game but good to get a win and good to see them play again. Been 3 or 4 times and the last time was during the Pierce Garnett era.

Been a while since this jersey has come out.

c35e5440e152a921fde921106c405585.jpg

Don't trust the process, trust the Klynyk. :p

2317664d8fdce1193e7f2c4af633c404.jpg

Baelen Brown

abec2e1fc50c57e86ff9519cc4d3c3c6.jpg

why do fans of every team in the NBA have to chant MVP for their best player when they are at the foul line? John Wall just took 2 free throws and the chant went up....
Free throws are mind-numbingly boring, have to occupy yourself somehow.

Back