• Joel

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Brogdon

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Harden put his off arm into Lee's chest to create space on that play, which is technically an offensive foul.

Kawhi's block thus should have stood, and did.

So his off arm which was above his head was in Lee's chest? Interesting take.

20170321_185119.png

You rest your entire case on that still photo? Interesting take.

Here.

So you consider that little elbow an offensive foul? If that's how youd like call it there would be around 100 offensive foul calls per game.

That photo clearly shows the hand on the forearm which is a foul every day of the week.

It's over a week ago so I don't care to be honest, only replied to someone who brought it up and you had to add your 2 cents as usual.

So you consider that little elbow an offensive foul? If that's how youd like call it there would be around 100 offensive foul calls per game.

That photo clearly shows the hand on the forearm which is a foul every day of the week.

It's over a week ago so I don't care to be honest, only replied to someone who brought it up and you had to add your 2 cents as usual.

Harden initiates the contact and knocks Lee off balance - any incidental contact that occurs from then on is fair game.

If Lee was committing a defensive foul he'd be jumping into Harden, not the other way around.

If the refs called that a foul on Lee in the dying seconds of a playoff game the Spurs would be spewing, and rightly so.

Harden initiates the contact and knocks Lee off balance - any incidental contact that occurs from then on is fair game.

If Lee was committing a defensive foul he'd be jumping into Harden, not the other way around.

If the refs called that a foul on Lee in the dying seconds of a playoff game the Spurs would be spewing, and rightly so.

Well no, any "incidental contact" isn't fair game lol if an offensive foul isn't called, the clear defensive foul can most definitely be called, and should be. Dont get the logic behind what you just stated, that's not how basketball is officiated.

If we copped a phantom call on ariza for "fouling" Kawhi on a three point attempt where he was a foot away from him, we'd be spewing. Oh wait we did cop that.

End of the day the refs had a say on the outcome of that game, and that should never happen.

So what did I miss
Well, ESPN cut up a Draymond clip to make to make a story headline that wasn't actually real.. So there's that..

Actual clip with full context

ESPN cut up version with the headline "Draymond know fracas would happen"

What a world we live in.

End of the day the refs had a say on the outcome of that game, and that should never happen.

That's a pretty black and white statement for many shades of grey. Refs will always have an outcome on the game. If they don't call a foul, that's still having an outcome. Sadly most sporting spectators only recall contentious decisions at the end of close games, when most of the times it's actually a decision far earlier in the game that is more contentious

Well no, any "incidental contact" isn't fair game lol if an offensive foul isn't called, the clear defensive foul can most definitely be called, and should be. Dont get the logic behind what you just stated, that's not how basketball is officiated.

Harden knocks Lee off balance ----> Lee can't jump as high or reach as far -----> he grazes the wrist instead of the ball.

It's perfectly straightforward.

And yes, that's how basketball should be officiated, and for the most part is. If you don't want the push off called, don't ask for the forearm clip to be called.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a pretty black and white statement for many shades of grey. Refs will always have an outcome on the game. If they don't call a foul, that's still having an outcome. Sadly most sporting spectators only recall contentious decisions at the end of close games, when most of the times it's actually a decision far earlier in the game that is more contentious
Would you say 50 shades of grey?

Harden knocks Lee off balance ----> Lee can't jump as high or reach as far -----> he grazes the wrist instead of the ball.

It's perfectly straightforward.

And yes, that's how basketball should be officiated, and for the most part is. If you don't want the push off called, don't ask for the forearm clip to be called.

That isn't how basketball is officiated at all haha

Has GSW as an organization gone past the clips in the floggy whiner rankings? They have it all now:

Hold me back coach? Check.
Whiny biased commentators? Check.
Floppy, dirty, low IQ, world against me guy? Check
Hypocritical statements? Check.
Durant? Check.

If only Kerr had a son on the team.

Golden State's commentators became bad as they got cocky with success but personally the Spurs are the worst. PATTY G'DAY MATE. Doesn't get much more cartoonishly bad than that!

I've mentioned before. Elliot is easily the worst commentator in the league and that's saying a lot given how bad some like Drexler are.

The warriors are just as much to blame for their predicament as anyone. No one's making them say anything and they are fully aware of how it will be interpreted

Although the curry westy mvp is a ridiculous beat up
But what have they said though? The only real floggy things they've said the past year or two involve their owner getting cocky and then some of the dribble Draymond comes out with.

People were legitimately getting angry over Curry's champagne comments and Klay's feeling comments. Two bits of harmless banter that somehow meant the Warriors are the worst thing on the planet.

When commentators personally attack players, there's something wrong. How many blokes did Draymond kick in the nuts in 2013 and 2014? Your views are misguided.
I agree, not sure what caused them to go there. The hatred towards their commentary existed for a while before that though which is what I found bizarre.

Draymond might not have been kicking blokes but he was the same mouthy, in your face competitor well before the kicking stuff. He was talking trash from the bench in his first season. He has hardly changed.
How was LeBron's any worse than KD? It's the same situation. Franchise player you drafted bolts to chase a ring. He can be honoured when his career his over. Calling it pathetic is pretty hilarious hatred in itself
You are kidding right
LeBron got on TV and essentially made a mockery of the whole free agency thing with the decision. LeBron was literally like the great hope for Cavs fans. Hometown hero, he was all they had and then he gets on TV and leaves in such a flog like manner. Durant was hardly innocent when he left either but he didn't turn it into a great ESPN spectacle nor was he OKC's great hope.

I'm not saying they needed to throw him a parade or anything like that, but a press release pre-game, a brief message on the jumbotron or something like that really wouldn't have hurt.
You're just jealous that golden state may knock of boston for the worlds worst basketball commentators.

exactly. what fitzy also said was that it could result in an injury to steph. i mean really?
It would take some doing to beat Tommy in the bias stakes. Gorman is a great commentator.

As for Delly, I'm not getting into a debate about him. I can't stand the bloke's game and feel like there's a great deal of Aussie bias when it comes to him.

See this is where it's hilarious that people read ESPN, Twitter etc and get these ideas about the Warriors like they did with Durant.

They're blatantly bullshitting here to paint a different picture.

Back